Huawei Enjoy 50 Pro gets January 2023 HarmonyOS 3 beta update
Huawei is rolling out a new January 2023 HarmonyOS 3 beta update for the Enjoy 50 Pro smartphone in China, which comes with a new build version 184.108.40.206 upgrading from 220.127.116.11.
Huawei enrolled Enjoy 50 Pro phone last month to recruit closed beta testers, the phone has already received the HarmonyOS 3 features with the first release and it’s yet to begin the public beta.
The January 2023 HarmonyOS 3 beta update rollout for Huawei Enjoy 50 Pro includes optimizations for the stability of some system apps and improving the user experience. On the other hand, the build will install a new January 2023 security patch.
Huawei is sending this new firmware for Enjoy 50 Pro smartphone with model number CTR-AL00. Below you can check the complete changelog of this release.
- Optimize the stability of some applications and improve the user experience.
Safety: Security patch
- Integrates the January 2023 security patch to enhance system security.
Below you can check the upgrade notes:
- The version restrictions required you to upgrade first with HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168, otherwise, you will not receive the version push.
- During the internal beta test, you can enable the user experience improvement agreement to help developers to improve the HarmonyOS 3 for the stable release.
- This rollout won’t delete your phone’s data but we suggest you make a backup of your smartphone’s important files and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid, otherwise there may be a risk of data loss.
- Some third-party apps may not be compatible with HarmonyOS and we suggest you upgrade them right away from Huawei AppGallery to match the compatibility.
- After the upgrade procedure, your phone may show signs of heat, lag, and slow charging. However, it may settle within a few days of the HarmonyOS 3 software upgrade.
- The latest software update requires you to leave free space to store the OTA downloaded package.