Huawei sending a new software update for the Enjoy 20 SE that comes with EMUI operating system version 10.1.1.172. The update improves the security aspect of the Enjoy 20 SE smartphone.
According to the changelog, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE update comes with April 2022 EMUI 10.1 security patch. The update doesn’t include other changes than the security patch. Model details:
- Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (PPA-AL20) is upgrading EMUI 10.1.1.172 from EMUI 10.1.1.169
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE April 2022 update has various fixes for the system to bring new security patches on board. To update your Huawei Enjoy 20 SE with the latest software update, visit Settings > then tap on the System & updates and follow the screened instructions to download and install the latest software update.
- Please make sure that the phone is not rooted. After you receive the push, you can upgrade to version 10.1.1.172 online.
- The version will be pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
- This version upgrade will not clear user data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to a PC or the cloud (please do not back up to the phone’s internal storage space) before upgrading, and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.
- After the upgrade, the system performs self-optimization and adaptation, which may cause the phone to sometimes experience heat, fast power consumption, freeze or slow charging. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use. It is recommended to charge the mobile phone for more than 2 hours after the upgrade is completed (it is best to charge the phone with the screen off for one night), and then restart the mobile phone to ensure that the mobile application is quickly adapted.
- The system will restart after the update is completed, please wait patiently for about five minutes.