Huawei EMUI 12 Feature: Huawei Share
Huawei has assembled all the outstanding features together in the latest EMUI 12 software version to provide a next-level user experience. In this line, Huawei added an amazing and very useful feature in EMUI 12 – Huawei Share.
If we talk about data sharing, it is all time usable feature because it’s very common to transfer and share data such as photos, documents, files, audio, video content, and more in daily life.
With the EMUI 12, the company has improved and made data sharing much faster than ever before with Huawei Share. If you are a global Huawei device user and upgraded over EMUI 12 then surely you are enjoying this feature.
EMUI 12 feature: Huawei Share
Huawei is a wireless sharing technology that allows you to quickly transfer images, video, documents, and other types of files between devices. This feature uses Bluetooth technology to discover nearby devices that support Huawei Share and WiFi Direct to transfer the data without using mobile data.
Hey Huawei EMUI 12 device users! do you know, how to use Huawei Share? If yes, very well but you don’t know yet then this article is going to be useful for you. Let’s conclude here and proceed to the next.
How to enable and disable Huawei Share:
- Swipe down from the status bar to open the control panel
- Again swipe down to show all shortcuts
- Turn ON or OFF Huawei Share
- Tap and hold to open the Huawei Share settings screen
Via phone settings:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on more connections
- Enable/disable Huawei Share
How to quickly share files between phones with Huawei Share:
- Enable Huawei Share on both receiving and sending devices
- Select and hold the file or album you want to share.
- Tap the Share icon and select Huawei Share
- Now, touch the receiving device icon to send
- After enabling Huawei Share, wait for a minute
- Now, tap on accept to accept the transfer
- Files start transferring, wait for completion