Huawei EMUI 12 Beta app updated to 22.214.171.1245 version [April 2022]
Huawei has a separate EMUI Beta application that allows interested and eligible users to participate in the latest EMUI version Beta program. At the moment, Huawei is concluding EMUI 12 software testing in the global market through EMUI 12 Beta app.
In the latest edition, Huawei has released the latest 126.96.36.1995 app version for the EMUI 12 Beta app that comes with an update size of 17.6 Megabytes. For your information, the company has updated this app after four months.
After exploring the updated information, it is found that the company has not mentioned any specific changes and bug fixes. But, it will surely optimize the overall performance and brings an improved user experience.
If you have installed EMUI 12 Beta app on your smartphone. Please update it to the new version for a better user experience. Also, you can download and install the latest version from the below link:
- Download the Huawei EMUI 12 Beta App 188.8.131.525 version APK
Huawei EMUI 12 Beta App:
To participate in EMUI 12 Beta activity, it is mandatory to install the EMUI Beta app because you can enter the program only via this application. Also, make sure that it is running on the latest version.
Afterward, you need to sign in to the app with Huawei ID, go to the Me sections, and then check for available projects. If the project is available, sign up to join the project. For better understanding, you can check our live hands-on video, which is linked below.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (184.108.40.2061)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 220.127.116.111 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 18.104.22.1681 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1991 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.521 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 184.108.40.2062 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 220.127.116.112 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1681 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Calendar 126.96.36.1992 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 188.8.131.522 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 184.108.40.2062 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.