Download the latest Quick App Center APK [22.214.171.1240]
Huawei Quick App Center lets you use and manage Quick apps, which can do almost everything regular apps can do but don’t need to be installed, don’t use much space, and update automatically.
You can even create individual shortcuts for them on the home screen so you can access them with a single touch. Quick apps will also be accessible via AI Search (HiSearch) and Huawei Assistant soon. This app is available to download from AppGallery but we’ve made the latest version available from the links given below.
Check the latest version below:
- Get Quick App Center 126.96.36.1990 (April 08, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 188.8.131.520 (March 20, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (March 17, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 220.127.116.11 (February 19, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 18.104.22.1681 (January 30, 2022)
- Download Quick App Center 22.214.171.1240 (January 08, 2022)
- Quick App Center 126.96.36.1990 (November 22, 2021)
- Quick App Center 188.8.131.52 (November 6, 2021)
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (September 5, 2021)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.11 (August 22, 2021)
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1681 (May 23, 2021)
- Quick App Center 22.214.171.1241 (February 6, 2021)
- Quick App Center 126.96.36.1990 (August 21, 2020)
- Quick App Center 188.8.131.520 (August 5, 2020)
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (June 26, 2020)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.11
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1684
- Download Quick App Center 22.214.171.124
HOW TO USE QUICK APPS:
- To use quick apps users need to install the Quick App Center app via AppGallery or from above.
- Users can go to AppGallery > Manager > Quick App manager > Quick App Center to search for, access, and manage quick apps. Quick App Center can be added to the home screen.
- After adding quick apps to the home screen, users can open them directly by touching the app icons.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (126.96.36.1991)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 188.8.131.521 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 184.108.40.2061 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1681 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1992 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.522 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Calendar 18.104.22.1682 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 22.214.171.1242 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 126.96.36.1992 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.