Huawei Quick App Center lets you use and manage Quick apps, which can do almost everything regular apps can do but don’t need to be installed, don’t use much space, and update automatically.
You can even create individual shortcuts for them on the home screen so you can access them with a single touch. Quick apps will also be accessible via AI Search (HiSearch) and Huawei Assistant soon. This app is available to download from AppGallery but we’ve made the latest version available from the links given below.
Check the latest version below:
- Get Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (April 08, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 220.127.116.110 (March 20, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 18.104.22.1680 (March 17, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 22.214.171.124 (February 19, 2022)
- Get Quick App Center 126.96.36.1991 (January 30, 2022)
- Download Quick App Center 188.8.131.520 (January 08, 2022)
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (November 22, 2021)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.11 (November 6, 2021)
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1680 (September 5, 2021)
- Quick App Center 22.214.171.124 (August 22, 2021)
- Quick App Center 126.96.36.1991 (May 23, 2021)
- Quick App Center 188.8.131.521 (February 6, 2021)
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (August 21, 2020)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.110 (August 5, 2020)
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1680 (June 26, 2020)
- Quick App Center 22.214.171.124
- Quick App Center 126.96.36.1994
- Download Quick App Center 188.8.131.52
HOW TO USE QUICK APPS:
- To use quick apps users need to install the Quick App Center app via AppGallery or from above.
- Users can go to AppGallery > Manager > Quick App manager > Quick App Center to search for, access, and manage quick apps. Quick App Center can be added to the home screen.
- After adding quick apps to the home screen, users can open them directly by touching the app icons.
Google Play Store revamps tablet UI with navigation rail
Google Play Store platform is not only for smartphones but also for tablet devices to them explore the world of the app market. However, Google dispatched the new redesign navigation rail for the Play Store table users.
This new rearrangement of the Google Play Store icon placement on at the top-left. A navigation rail with a pill-shaped active indicator has been replaced. This strategy is more condensed and uses less vacant space.
The new Google Play Store Navigation rail offers comfortable transitions between main app locations. Notably, the navigation rail is a small setup that gives your tablets high-priority reach.
As Play Points, alerts, and profile avatars continue to be on the right, Google has now made the search box narrower. Although the compact logo and search field are used, the portrait orientation uses the phone’s UI, which is in the bottom bar. The store’s app listings or any other area are both remaining unchanged.
Additionally, the other hand, in the previous version of the Google Play Store, the logo of the store was ‘Google Play. While in the latest version you will notice that there is only an icon of Google Play.
The store will eventually be completely redesigned by Google to use cards rather than full-width carousels. However, you will also miss the editor’s choice option on the top toolbars.
This new update for Google Play will give you a proper arrangement of your interest application on tablet devices. All these redesigned setups are implemented through the 32.5.16 build version of Google Play.
The company has already started releasing this navigation rail feature for Android devices. We recommend you check for updates on your device to experience new and amusing changes on your tablet. Notably, this current version of Google play has not yet been released for Chromebooks.
Do not disturb API for missed calls coming soon to WhatsApp
Have you ever missed important calls on WhatsApp when your phone is on ‘do not disturb mode?
If yes, then this article will help you out with it. It is recently reported that WhatsApp is working to release the Do not disturb API for Android users of WhatsApp to let them notify of missed calls.
In the meantime, WhatsApp is currently developing features for Android users, which are already available for iOS devices. However, this beta update is for testing the compatibility of the Android smartphone to handle this new feature.
How its works:
Every time a WhatsApp call is missed while your device is in do not disturb mode, a new label appears in the calls tab. The benefit of this is that you will always be aware of missed calls as a result of the do not disturb setting.
If your friend called on WhatsApp when your phone is in Do not disturb mode Now due to this feature, you get to know that someone calls you in the call log section with the label ‘Silenced Do not Disturb’ (in blue color).
After getting the Do not disturb API feature on WhatsApp, the application works more smartly to manage and handle each situation. However, WhatsApp isn’t stopping yet, it’s always in active mode to develop new features for the users.
You can identify this new beta build through the Android 184.108.40.206 version. Now all of your tension related to not even getting notification of missed calls on the WhatApp is now ended.
Notably, if you are a WhatsApp beta tester then must experience this on your Android smartphone. and if not then wait for a while for its stable rollout. Just keep checking for the update through the Google Play Store on your smartphone to always be up to date.
Google Play Store 32.5.14 version is up on Android
Google updates the Play Store platform on a regular basis with new features, improvements, and optimizations for Android users. And this most recent update provided for you is likewise being made available for the same reason.
Google release approx five to six update in a month for the Play Store users, as it is the only source to download any third-party application and many more other activities. And it forces Play Store to run wisely and with no latency.
However, the 32.5.14 version of Google Play Store aims for the same. After installing this update you will definitely experience a number of improvements and maybe a new feature.
Google Play Store:
Yes! This new Google Play Store 32.5.14 update can give you a surprise of a new tab for ‘other devices on your Android phone. Google frequently tries to change the Play Store’s software and services so that users can get the most out of them.
It was previously reported that Google added a new tab for the other device rather than the smartphone applications, this includes the Watch, TV, and Car. All these three sections are divided wisely.
- The Watch apps are in the Watch area.
- For Android-based automation, the Car page features “Stream your favorites” and “Stay Informed.”
- The TV tab has nine carousels that include the most recent news, free movies, TV shows, activities, and music. Additionally, it offers carousel-style activities that are only for TV.
However, the new update for the Google Play Store can bring this feature to your smartphone. We recommend you keep checking for the update and install it as soon as it reached you. It may take time as the new version is rolling out in batches.
Meanwhile, you can directly install this new version via the third-party source: Google Play Store update via APKMirror