Recently, a Huawei patent entitled “Solar Cells and Their Preparation Methods, Smart Glasses, and Electronic Equipment” got the approval of the Chinese Intelectual Property Patent Database. On 21st September, Huawei has publishes this solar battery patent with the publication number CN113421977A in China. Meanwhile, it was applied back on 26th May this year.
The patent embodies an arrangement that includes a solar cell, smart glasses, and the main housing electronic device. Furthermore, the method works to reduce the resistance impact caused by the thin film when the battery size expands.
This solar battery patent designed by Huawei will be appropriate for large-area solar cell applications. The method will be more efficient and the cells will provide long-time backup giving a convenient operation.
Now, it’s time to discuss its working procedure that mainly requires a first conductive layer, a second conductive layer, a first conductive grid, a second conductive grid, and a functional layer.
- The first conductive layer and the second conductive layer are laminated and arranged on both sides of a functional layer.
- The functional layer is used to consume light and generate a photocurrent and gradually transmit the current in the first and second conductive layers.
- One surface of the first conductive grid is in contact with one surface of the first conductive layer maintaining a distance with the functional layer
- Furthermore, the first conductive grid provides the photocurrent to the electronic device.
- The second conductive grid is fixed in the functional layer in sidewise contact with the second conductive layer.
- At last, the second conductive grid also transmits the photocurrent to the electronic device giving it double efficiency.
Previous Battery Patent:
Last month, Huawei shared the vehicle-breaking patent that is able to control power recovery after analyzing battery state. The patent entitled “Vehicle Braking Method, Device and Electronic Equipment” has been published with the declaration number CN113302078A in China on August 24th. (Read More Here)
Huawei release removal of speckle patent to improve the photo quality
Recently, a new Huawei speckle patent has been spotted on the Chines Intellectual database that aims to enhance the image quality for the people wearing glasses during a video or photo shoot. It’ll bring new technology to the photography field.
According to the information, on the 22nd of October, Huawei publishes a patent under the title”Method, Device and Electronic Equipment for Removing Speckle Spots in Glasses”. Published with the number CN113542580A, this patent was filed back on the 22nd of April 2020.
Now coming to the patent abstract, explains the overall procedure, device arrangements, and algorithms for removing speckles of the glasses. Moreover, following this method will gradually remove the speckles effects caused by the shadow of glass to enhance the image quality.
Huawei Speckle Patent Description:
This method starts working before receiving the shutter instruction. At first, it generates the subject’s preview before processing the image, marks the predicted areas to perform further enhancements. Thereafter, analyze them to remove the speckle effects from the target image.
As stated before, the high precise algorithms are capable of foretelling the spectacle spots in the image. Thus, it’s easy to adopt post-processing augmentations for reducing processing costs. At last, we received the spectacle effect less high-quality image for those who wear glasses.
More about Huawei Patents:
This Chines tech giant holds a number of patents in its business areas including 6G, 5G, Automotives, foldable screens, and many other technologies. In addition, the company also counts as a major patent holder on a global scale as well. However, it’s still restless and inventing new technologies and licensing them for further research.
The company recently patent includes the following technologies-
- VR Shooting Patent
- Sports Posture Error Correction Wearable
- Auxiliary Makeup Patent
- Solar Battery Charging Patent
- VR Head Mounted Technology Patent
- Multi-Screen Interactive Patent
- Vehicle Braking Control Power Recovery Patent
- Business KPIs Obtaining Patent
Huawei developing Psychological Stress Assessment technology: Patent
On 22nd October, Huawei made its psychological stress assessment technology patent public. This health management technology will help users in various aspects and help them lead a stress-free lifestyle.
According to the Chinese Intellectual Property database, the company has filled this application back in 2017 on the 24th of August. Now, this Huawei patent with publication number CN110337699B and title “a method and equipment for psychological stress assessment” has been announced in China.
Document Report: Huawei Psychological Stress Assessment Patent
Observing the patent abstract, this document describes a method and technology to measure psychological stress assessment. Furthermore, the method is capable of protecting psychological stress so that a user or a patent can be notified in advance.
The patent technology includes a certain method that is mentioned below-
- First Step: The prepared device obtain the user’s physiological parameter measurement value
- Second Step: After collecting the basic information, it processed through under psychological stress evaluation model
- Third Step: The carried out result determines the user’s psychological stress assessment state
- Fourth Step: The final result displayed by the device. Thus, how the method works
During the process, the user’s psychological stress assessment model is determined according to their physiological parameter reference value and the general model of psychological stress evaluation.
In other words, the user’s psychological stress value and parameter reference value are compared to process the desired result. However, it helps a user in predicting psychological stress.
Moreover, this psychological stress evaluation model reflects the changing relationship between the change of the psychological stress value and the change of the physiological parameter value.
To be mentioned, Huawei has speeded up its heath management technologies. In recent editions, we have seen many technologies such as sleep risk prediction, posture error correction, and others. On top of this, the company’s new blood measuring wearable will launch soon.
Huawei published new sleep risk prediction patent
Huawei is continue to enhance its health technologies and published a sleep risk prediction patent. However, the company’s smartwatches come with the TruRelax stress monitoring and TruSleep tracking features.
Now, Huawei has published a new patent under the title, “Sleep Risk Prediction Method, Device and Terminal Equipment” It has the publication number CN113520343A, which was announced on 22nd October 2021.
The purpose of this patent is to realize personalized sleep quality monitoring and sleep apnea risk assessment. The method is capable of predicting the risk of various subtypes of sleep apnea syndrome, so a user can take precautions in advance.
Huawei Sleep Prediction Patent: Description
This patent describes the methods of how it’ll help in detecting the risks and incorrect posture during our sleep. The method includes the following procedure-
- At first, it collects the physiological data of the user in various aspects for use during the sleep test
- Thereafter, extract feature information of each type of physiological data in the multiple types of physiological data respectively
- No feed the extracted feature information into a preset classifier to get sleep risk prediction information output by the classifier
- To mention, the classifier is acquired by training on sample physiological data of a plurality of sample users
However, we aren’t clear yet in which wearable the Chinese tech will install this method. To say so, the company is yet to announce, this function will come with new wrist wearables or this existing one also get it.
More about Huawei and Patents:
Huawei holds multiple patents in various areas and it makes the company China’s top patent inventor. In addition, the company has billions of investments in research and technology development to introduce new technologies.
In March 2021, the company displays 729 key patents among the 100,000 patents that it owns. Its patent category coves about 40,000 classes all around the world. It has innovative patents in the automotive field, smartphones, smart vehicles, folding screens, network technology, and more.