Huawei AppGallery has now exceeded 580 million monthly active users (MAU) for this app distribution platform among global consumers. Richard Yu, Huawei Consumer Business Group CEO announced last year, HarmonyOS operating system Huawei will continue to forge ahead and this is the Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) ecosystem among global consumers.
Aside from AppGallery 580 million users, Yu mentioned that in the upcoming 5 to 10 years, Huawei will expand its full scenario smart life long-term strategy for Huawei’s consumer business and will focus on five scenarios including sports health, smart home, smart travel, smart office, and audiovisual entertainment.
Yu Chengdong said the future of mobile application is not a single platform-based ecosystem but it’ll be expanded to a multi-scenario full-scene application ecosystem.
Huawei’s official app distribution platform can use AppGallery on your Huawei movie device to search download, manage and share mobile apps.
AppGallery comes with a four-layered detection mechanism to ensure that apps featured on the platform are safe to download and use.
1. Four-layer Threat Detection
- A professional security detection system featuring malicious behavior detection, privacy check, and security vulnerability scanning; manual real-name security check, as well as real person, real device, and real environment authentication to ensure app security.
2 Smart and Exclusive App Selection
- Select the best apps for your enjoyment. A rich selection of apps covering lifestyle, travel, entertainment, and many other categories.
3. Exclusive Gift Packs
- App vouchers, discount coupons, and VIP privileges for Huawei users.
4. Diverse App Rankings
- Hottest downloads, highest user ratings, best-selling apps, and fast-rising apps; app rankings refresh every day to help you find the best apps to download.
5. Smart Search
- Advanced machine learning algorithms to help find what you need in less time and with greater accuracy.
6. Quick Manager
- You can use AppGallery to conveniently manage app updates, app installs, and installation packages, as well as to clean up your space. You can also configure your apps to update automatically when Wi-Fi is connected.