Of course, Huawei has not indulged itself in the car business for a long time. The company only works on building up the best car solutions in the world. Perhaps, a new report speaks that Huawei and other Chinese car companies will soon take over the market.
The report is coming from the side of the Meituan CEO – Wang Xing. He is one of the major shareholders of the Ideal Automobile firm. Recently, all the high-profile car companies shared their latest records regarding the delivery of vehicles.
- Ideal Auto – 11531 new cars delivered
- Weilai – 10878 vehicles delivered
- Xiaopeng – 8,468 vehicles delivered
- Seris Quest Series – 10,142 cars delivered
- Aian – 30016 vehicles delivered
- Nezha – 18005 vehicles delivered
- Leaprun – 11039 vehicles delivered
- Extreme Krypton – 8276 vehicles delivered
- Lanti – 2519 vehicles delivered
- Zhiji – 1019 vehicles delivered
After seeing the analytical report, Wang Xing expressed his views on the new car-making forces. He said that Huawei, Ideal, and some other Chinese firms will surely be able to beat the high-end car makers in the market.
He positively believes that Huawei through its car solutions and other Chinese automobile cooperations is growing its surface rapidly in the market. No doubt, in the upcoming years, they would be able to beat the ‘super-in-demand’ Mercedes, BMW, and Audi in the domestic car platform.
“As promised, the ideal L9, priced at 459,800 yuan, delivered over 10,000 units in the first month! Specifically, 10,123 units. In the past 20 to 30 years, the leader of China’s premium high-end car market has always been the German BBA (Benz, BMW, Audi). No matter who wins, China will win.”
Huawei Car Solutions and AITO progress
The AITO series is constantly rising at the height of the success bar. In two consecutive months, the company has crossed more than 10,000 of units. Speaking of M5 and M7 SUV models, these are the most lovable vehicles on the market.
While unveiling the AITO M series, Huawei CEO – Yu Chengdong mentioned that this car is completely comparable to a million-level luxury car. Surprisingly, we have seen that AITO M7 overtook the Toyota Alpha and Lexus LM automobiles.
Consequently, the credit for this success goes to the effective implementation of the manufacturers and the execution of the HarmonyOS 3 smart system. With high efficiency and quality, the Huawei car solution has made several smart cars approach the first position in the market.
Huawei HiCar is upgrading with new features
According to the information, the new Huawei HiCar features now include an adaptive home screen mode, which can smartly adjust the mode according to the sunrise and sunset of the local time of the device for better visuals. Such change in visual refers to the dark and light theme of the entire user interface.
that’s not it, there is a new capability called shake to share, which will allow you to share the phone’s navigation details such as route transfer to the car’s smart screen’s large display. The latest feature will seed via software update.
HiCar is Huawei’s self-developed smartphone and car feature, similar to Apple’s CarPlay features. Previously, it has supported BYD’s DiLink in-vehicle system.
Huawei HiCar Smart Connection solution. It has the following features:
Overall, Huawei HiCar connectivity offers a total of seven main technologies, including:
- Instant connectivity: when entering the car, a smartphone connects automatically without requiring activation.
- One-click navigation: like a smartphone toolbar, the interface is simpler and faster to use than with previous navigation systems.
- Home control: users can remotely control their home from the car’s screen, syncing several smart devices in one application.
- Fatigue monitoring: using artificial intelligence, abnormal driver behavior can be detected with the help of an instrument panel-mounted camera and a heart rate sensor on a watch or wristband.
- Gesture recognition: specific hand gestures can be used to adjust the volume, change songs or manage phone calls.
- Video calls: manage video calls using the vehicle’s screen, microphone, and speakers along with a smartphone’s 5G network connection.
- Application sharing: share a smartphone’s feature-rich Android application ecosystem with the vehicle’s infotainment system, creating a seamless user experience and connectivity inside and outside the car.
If you want to read more about HiCare then do visit the linked article below.
Huawei AITO M7 begins beta testing of HarmonyOS 3 new features
Today, Huawei AITO M7 has begun the beta testing of the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features. Eventually, this upgrade will boost the overall performance of the SUV and will make it more reliable and efficient for consumers.
AITO M7 is one of the tech-pack smart vehicles in the market. It comes with innovative features and luxurious facilities. And to enhance the user experience a little more, Huawei AITO M7 has now begun the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features beta testing.
As per the reports, this internal testing will continue till November 15. It will begin with the registration phase > beta version push > and closed beta. Further, the company will gather 800 individuals to inspect the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 features.
Interested users can register themselves on the official AITO page from November 5 to November 7. In addition to the new features, participants will get 500 points in their AITO app for sharing the upgrade.
Besides, the lucky user will get an extra 1500 AITO points for featuring high-quality content. The company will announce the results based on AITO App System notifications on November 21.
It’s worth mentioning that the new OTA V1.0.103SP06 version carries a huge bundle of interesting features in its bag. Consequently, the dynamic operating system will bring an advanced user interface and efficient super home screen.
Moreover, it will enhance the basic functions of the device. As a result, users will observe finer stability and improved functioning in their SUVs.
Below, you can check what new features will the HarmonyOS 3 add to the car system.
- Super home screen function
- New Time wallpaper function
- New engine active noise reduction
- New car wash mode
- Optimized energy recovery ability
- Improved the energy-saving mode
- Enhanced the assisted parking experience
- Optimized the vehicle charging ability
- Optimizes the air purification reminders
- Improves the phone reminders and connectivity
Before you follow up, make sure that you register in this program with the same Huawei ID that is bound to your AITO M7 vehicle.
AITO EVs will upgrade over Huawei HarmonyOS 3
According to the information, AITO will upgrade its EVs to HarmonyOS 3 in batches in the first quarter of 2023. Furthermore, AITO Series delivered 12,018 vehicles in October, which is more than what it was for the last three months.
Therefore, AITO will bring atomized service, better user experience, and AI into the driver cockpit to provide a new kind of UI and UX.
After the atomization service is brought into the cockpit, users can experience the characteristics of no installation, instant search and use, card information, and at a glance.
HarmonyOS 3 supports a dynamic responsive layout, adaptive optimal display, and more. In terms of AI experience, AI smart voice recommends active reminders, wake-up-free, full-duplex voice interaction, and multi-sound zone intelligent perception.