On April 17, Huawei has officially released the first update for HarmonyOS smart cockpit equipped AITO M5 SUV car through OTA medium. According to the information, this update is rolling with version V1.0.102SP05.
In summary, AITO M5 medium-sized SUV is jointly developed by Huawei and SERES, which is a hybrid car and run on both electricity and gasoline. It is equipped with the smart cockpit, HarmonyOS vehicle system, and DriveOne three-electric system provided by Huawei.
Huawei AITO M5 first update brings optimization for main driver’s seat welcome, lighting prompts, smart voice, smart-screen UI interface and signal prompts for better user experience.
For your information, this update may take around 2 hours to complete the update process. You can check the update steps and precaution below.
How to update:
While you are in the car:
First, you need to login in to your account by navigating through Settings, System and then System Update. You can also view the current version and update status of the system in this interface.
Also, enter the system update section and click “Settings” in the upper right corner and make sure the “Automatic Download” switch is turned on. Additionally, you can check the download progress in the notification Center.
Once the download process is complete, you can click the upgrade icon on the screen and set up the update plan and select “Reservation Update” or “Update Now” as per your requirements.
When you are outside of the car:
On the flip side, you can also install the update remotely through smartphone. But, make sure that new version of the vehicle was downloaded.
Simply, open the AITO app, go to My tab and followed by My Vehicle. From here, tap on your vehicle option, click on vehicle software version and select update noew or schedule update.
Once the update is done, you can view the specific operation instructions of each function in “Services and Applications > Application Center > Owner’s Guide” on the central control screen of the car.
Note: The “System Update” function needs to be used under the owner’s account or an authorized account.
- When upgrading, please park the vehicle on a gentle (non-up/downhill) road section, close all entertainment audio and video applications in the vehicle, and ensure that the vehicle network signal is good and the battery power is higher than 30%.
- During the upgrade process, the vehicle may turn off the screen, turn on the running lights, and briefly prompt the instrument panel fault light, which are all normal phenomena. Please do not intervene or drive the vehicle; you can lock the car and leave normally, and the vehicle will automatically Power off after the upgrade is complete.
- After the upgrade is completed, if the instrument panel prompts that the cruising range or tire pressure is abnormal, it will not affect the normal driving of the vehicle, and it can be restored after driving for a period of time (meaning that the vehicle needs to travel at a speed of more than 25 kilometers per hour for more than 3 minutes).
- If you encounter any other problems during the upgrade process, please call the user care hotline 400-008-9999 for consultation.
Huawei AITO M7 SUV launched with 6 seater luxury comfort
Huawei AITO SUV M7 successfully debuted in the Chinese market loaded with standard innovative technology that gives you a hick to position yourself a luxurious lifestyle with its intelligent large-scale electric SUV.
The successor of the SUV M5 model will redefine the six-seat space. It boasts a rich comfort, and a grandeur car’s stylish design and intelligent experience.
CEO of Huawei consumers BG stated that:
“AITO M5 has sold more than 10,000 units for the first time in 87 days, by doing that Huawei AITO has emerged as the fastest-growing smart electric vehicle brand. Celis operates a new factory to secure a delivery capacity of 300,000 a year, and the first delivery of the M7 is expected to be completed in August”
Huawei is creating the AITO brand’s commercial success with a smart choice model by helping car companies build and sell good cars and empower ICT technology. Meanwhile, AITO’s service network is growing and supports more than 300 cities nationwide with more than 180,000 public loading stacks.
From today onwards the new SUV M7 will be there in the Huawei showroom and you can take a test drive from July 23, Notably, there are 600+ Huawei stores available in the country and 122+ AITO users centers covering 109+ cities. Let’s discuss its price and features away after the official launch.
Highlights and features:
- External parts
- Longitudinal space inside the car: 2605mm
- Lenght of L113 to 422mm
- Interior space reaches 92.4%
- Turning radius – 5.87m
- Top-level audio, and video system
- Reduces the noise power system
- Zero Gravity seat
- 21- inch 15 spoke aerodynamic wheels
- 35dB idle speed
- Drive motor is 200K, 360N m
- Fuel consumption of 100 kilometers is as low as 5.8L
- 360-degree panoramic automatic parking
- Internal features:
- Second-row support seat ventilation
- Eight-way electric adjustment
- Three rows of independent audio
- Cup holder
- Reading light 808mm
- Adjustable seat
- 40-degree battery
- Full charge battery life lives till 1100km
- Pure electric battery life 200km
- Rear-drive acceleration 7.8s- battery life 1220 km and 230km
- Mist gold
- Azure blue
- Pine frost green
- Space gray
- Ceramic white,
- Gilt back
- Interior color
- Shaohua apricot
- Amber brown
- Ivory white
- Polar might
- Price: Version 1 – 319800 Yuan
- Version 2 – 3,39,800 Yuan
- Version 3 – 3,79, 800 Yuan
Huawei AITO M7 SUV launching today
So finally the day has arrived to meet various exclusive new products of Huawei at the ‘Summer new product conference set today‘. As per the info, the company is all set to unveil the AITO M7 SUV pure electric car along with the Nova 10 series.
The most comfortable and intelligent Huawei AITO M7 SUV luxury car is unveiled today to bump the AUTO market with its most style design that surpasses a million-dollar luxury car.
“The second model of the AITO brand, Wenjie M7 will redefine the six-seat space and bring more than one million The comfortable and intelligent experience of a luxury car,” Said Huawei, CEO of Terminal BG, and CEO of Smart Car Solutions BU”
After this clear announcement from the company with the warm-up video to showcase the feature and innovative design of the new SUV M7 car it easily finally the car continues to follow the design of its predecessor SUV M5.
Only the change counted at the front features an illuminated brand logo, a penetrating LED light strip and packed with a hidden door handle. It shows a 6-seater layout with measures 5050 x 1945 x 1775mm and has a wheelbase of 2820mm.
Moreover, this latest car will available in two exclusive models which include:
- Extended range: This version featured a 40.06-degree ternary lithium battery and permanent magnet synchronous motors are used in front and rear with a power of 130kW/200kW.
- Pure electric: Its battery life is about 135Km and fuel consumption of 7.45L per 100 kilometers
So guys are excited for the latest new Aito M7 SUV car scheduled to launch today, just stay tuned with us for more and the fastest details.
Huawei locks business deal with Chery Automobile for smart car
Huawei Smart Car business is raising its hands high in the automobile market. In recent years, Huawei has helped many car makers to roll out several models that not only satisfied the users in terms of design but in performance as well.
However, it seems like Huawei has decided to push the boundaries of the Smart Car business to some more extent in the smart wheels merchandise. For doing so, the company has finalized its smart car business cooperation with Chery Automobiles.
Till now, the company was in collaboration with Jinkang New Energy. But now, Huawei Zhixuan has successively shook its hands with Chery’s group of automobiles. Alternatively, this partnership hints at the development of a high-end intelligent brand.
According to the information, the two parties are planning to manufacture a new tech-pack product. The product also attained a codename – E0X and is a step ahead of Xingtu. Additionally, Gao Xinhua is playing the role of the leader of this standard electric project E0X.
The information further reveals that Chery is preparing its hands to release two more models with Huawei, codenamed E03, and E0Y. While E03 will serve as an electric sedan, the E0Y is an ultimate SUV model. These smart automobiles will furnish a lightweight steel-aluminum structure. Besides, it will use a computing platform with super high power.
There might be confusion between Huawei fans that the Chinese tech maker also works as a car manufacturer. However, that’s not the truth. The company acts as a solution provider for the other automobile firms. In recent days, the company has associated with many developers. For instance Avita, AITO, and more.
Though, many rumors are sailing in the air regarding the new cooperation. Yet, the Chinese tech giant denied disclosing any information on this matter at the moment.