Compared to standard photography modes, Night shot mode resolves the limitations created by low light and night shooting to give your photos sharp details with improved brightness and colors.
Here’s how to use Night Shot Mode on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro:
- Go to the Camera.
- Then Night.
- Touch the capture button and the camera will automatically take multiple shots and combine them.
- Do not stop shooting before the countdown finishes or your photos may come out blurry.
Things to remember:
- Night shot mode will take multiple exposures during the shooting process.
- This requires that the Phone remains steady.
- To minimize camera movement, it is recommended that you use a tripod to stabilize your Phone.
- If you want to manually adjust the ISO and shutter speed, keep the ISO at 200 or lower and the shutter speed slower than 5s for best results.