You should know how to take a screenshot on your shiny new Huawei P30 series, and we’re here to show you all of the ways to do it.
Here are all the ways you can capture screenshots on the Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro:
Take a Screenshot of Your Entire Screen
- Use combo key to take a screenshot: Simultaneously press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button to take a screenshot of the full screen.
- Use shortcut switch to take a screenshot: Swipe down from the status bar and open the shortcuts panel, then touch to take a screenshot of the full screen.
- Use knuckle to take a screenshot: Use a knuckle to gently double-tap the screen in quick succession to take a screenshot of the full screen.
Take a Partial Screenshot
- Knock the screen with a knuckle and draw an outline around the part of the screen that you want to capture, making sure that your knuckle does not leave the screen.
- The screen will display the movement trajectory of your knuckle and take a screenshot of the selected area.
- You can touch the icons at the top of the screen to select preset shapes for your screenshot, then touch to save the picture.
- After taking the screenshot, you can edit or share the screenshot. The screenshot will be saved in Gallery by default.
Take a scrolling screenshot
- Knock the screen with a knuckle and hold it until a blue dot appears.
- Draw the letter “S” on the screen with your knuckle.
- Your screen will automatically scroll down to the bottom of the page and capture a screenshot of the entire page.