On May 20, Honor unveiled one of the best smartphones from the entire mid-range lineup – Honor X10 5G, packed with a 7nm SoC, powerful camera setup, new software, and more.
Honor X10 Top Features:
- 6.63-inch FullView display, 92% screen to body ratio for maximum viewing experience. While the 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate brings smooth animations as well as better user experience.
- Kirin 820 5G delivers flagship-level performance, NSA/SA dual-mode 5G powered by 9 large 5G bands for high-speed network.
- First Honor mid-range smartphone to equip a 40MP main camera + Sony IMX600Y sensor with RYYB color mapping. This sensor delivers bright images in low-light conditions.
- Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10).
- 4300mAh large battery with 22.5W fast charging.
- New 3D design.
- Attractive Pricing (Check below).
Honor X10 Specifications:
Display: 6.63-inch FHD+ LCD display (1080×2400)
- 40MP Main Camera IMX600y, f/1.8-aperture
- 8MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.4-aperture
- 2MP Macro camera, f/2.4-aperture
- 16MP f/2.2 Selfie Camera
Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
SoC – Kirin 820 5G
RAM/Storage – 6/8GB RAM and 64/128/256GB storage (expandable via NM card)
Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.5 x 8.8mm (203g)
Battery – 4300mAh (22.5W wired)
Network – GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 5
Location – GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
Sensors – Gravity Sensor, Side Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass
Colors – Black, Silver, Blue, Orange
- 6GB RAM+ 64GB ROM = 1899 CNY ($266, €243, £218)
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM = 2199 CNY ($308, €281, £253)
- 8GB RAM+128GB ROM = 2399 CNY ($337, €306, £276)
Honor X10 5G Will on sale in China on May 26, while its global rollout date is yet to come.