Honor has launched Honor Play 4 Series including the Honor Play 4, the standard version from the lineup that offers a big display, 64MP quad-camera system, 5G connectivity, and more.
Let’s explore the phone’s top features, specifications, and price.
Honor Play 4 Top Features:
- 6.81-inch FullView display with hole-punch design and 90% screen to body ratio for maximum viewing experience.
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 provides NSA/SA dual-mode 5G.
- Quad rear camera including 64MP main camera, an ultra-wide camera, a macro camera, and a depth assist camera for bokeh images.
- Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10).
- 4300mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
- Side Fingerprint.
Specs detailed below.
Honor Play 4 Specifications:
Display: 6.81-inch FHD+ LCD display (2400×1080)
- 64MP high resolution main, f/1.8-aperture
- 8MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.2-aperture
- 2MP Macro camera, f/2.4-aperture
- 2MP Depth assist camera, f/2.4-aperture
- 16MP f/2.2 Selfie Camera
Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
SoC – MediaTek Dimensity 800
RAM/Storage – 6/8GB RAM and 128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB)
Dimensions: 170mm x 78.5mm x 8.9mm (213g)
Battery – 4300mAh (22.5W wired)
Network – GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 5
Location – GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
Sensors – Gravity Sensor, Side Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass
Colors – Phantom Blue and Midnight Black.
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 1799 CNY ($252, €225, £201)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 1999 CNY ($281, €251, £223)