Honor has launched Honor Play 4 Series including the Honor Play 4 Pro, this Pro version from the lineup equips Kirin 990 processor, 40MP RYYB camera, 40W charging, Magic UI 3.1, and more.
Let’s explore the top features, specifications, and price of Honor Play 4 Pro.
Honor Play 4 Pro Top Features:
- Sports a 6.57-inch FullView display with pill-type punch-hole design to house a 32MP selfie camera and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera.
- Octa-core Kirin 990 + Balong 500 delivers maximum performance tagged with NSA/SA dual-mode 5G for high-speed.
- Equips with dual rear camera comprising of 40MP main camera with Sony IMX600Y sensor and RYYB color mapping to capture bright images in low-light conditions.
- The phone also comes with an Infrared (IR) Temperature Sensor to measure the temperature of humans and non-living objects.
- Comes with Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10) pre-installed.
- Packs a 4200mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
- New gaming phone design.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
Display: 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD display (2400 x 1080)
- 40MP Main Camera IMX600y, f/1.8-aperture
- 8MP telephoto camera, f/2.4-aperture (3X optical zoom, OIS)
- 32MP Selfie Camera IMX600y, f/2.0-aperture
- 8MP Ultrawide angle camera, f/2.2-aperture
Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
SoC – Kirin 990
RAM/Storage – 8GB RAM and 128GB storage
Dimensions: 162.7 x 75.8 x 8.9mm (213g)
Battery – 4200mAh (40W SuperCharge)
Network – GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 5
Location – GPS, AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
Sensors – Gravity Sensor, Side Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass
Colors – Black and Blue
Honor Play 4 Pro Prices:
- Standard Version – 8GB RAM+ 128GB ROM = 2899 CNY ($407, €363, £324)
- Temperature Sensor Version – 8GB RAM+128GB ROM = 2999 CNY ($421, €375, £335)