Honor 9X is available in different markets across the globe and the Honor MagicWatch 2 is also expanding its presence out of Chinese markets. As development in this story, these two devices are now reported to launch in India by next month.
Honor 9X and MagicWatch 2 will launch in India in January 2020, the company confirmed this launch news to 91Mobiles at a media briefing in China.
Display: 6.59-inch full view display with FHD+ resolution (2400×1176)
Processor: Kirin 710F
RAM/Storage: 4/6GB RAM + 64/128GB Storage
Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.8) aperture main camera + 8MP (f/2.0) ultra wide-angle + 2MP (f/2.4) depth
Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) pop up selfie
Software: EMUI 9.1 (Android 9)
Dimensions and Weight: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8mm (163.5g)
Others: Fingerprint, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
HONOR MAGICWATCH 2:
- Kirin A1 SoC: Offers 14 days of battery life, 30 hours of outdoor sport with GPS, 24 hours of music playback and 10 hours of Bluetooth calling.
- Dual Satelite Position Systems: Accurately record your route even without your smartphone.
- Clear Bluetooth call quality: The built-in speaker and microphone are ideal for quick chats without your smartphone.
- Swimming Heart Rate Monitoring: Measure your swim effort and stay in your target training zones.
- Wireless Sound: Store up to 500 songs with loudspeakers music playback and supports pair with Bluetooth headphones.
- Fitness Modes: MagicWatch 2 comes with 15 goal-based fitness modes and 13 different running courses with the option to choose and set a goal to get real-time tracks.
- Display and Watch Faces: 1.39-inch AMOLED display supports Always-On Display and personalized watch faces.