Based on the official schedule, these Honor 9X series smartphones are now opened to participate in the EMUI 10 internal beta testing in China.
The EMUI 10 brings the latest features and changes in user interface design including the magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and the new Dark Mode, which provides users comfort while using their smartphone in the low light scenarios.
Beta Registration Timeline:
The registrations will be open from December 6 to December 15, 2019. Following the registrations, Huawei will take some time to approve Beta test applications and to push the testing version of EMUI 10.0 to the respective devices.
Soon after the internal beta, Huawei will also start the registration for the public beta with more testing slots.
Honor 9x Pro:
Required EMUI Version:
Both Honor 9X and 9X Pro required to be updated on EMUI version 126.96.36.199.
Users can check their build version by going into Settings > System.
Tip: Also, before upgrading to the beta version, we recommend users to back up important data to avoid any data loss.
Note: This EMUI 10 beta recruitment is only for Chinese consumers.
Soon after the launch in China, Honor begun selling Honor 9X in many global markets and the rollout of EMUI 10 for the global variant could by the end of this month or by January 2020.
EMUI July 2022 update now live for Huawei P Smart 2021
Ideally, EMUI 10 running device Huawei P Smart 2021 model receives the July 2022 security update. This shows the dedication of the company to give a better user experience to each and every device user on time.
Well, the EMUI (Emotion UI) name itself indicated the emotion for the devices to diagnose them better than best working. However, Huawei offers a lot of self-developed features for the devices.
Meanwhile, the tenth generation of EMUI-based Huawei P Smart 2021 mobile gives you the best specs at the offered price. So if you are a Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone user then feel lucky and enjoy this recent update for you.
EMUI July 2022 Monthly security update for the Huawei P Smart 2021 mobles aim to improve the usability and currently running version bug and issue will be fixed after downloading and installing it.
- EMUI 10.1.1.260 (C432E4R2P1)
Below you can check the guide on how to accomplish it:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also grab it through, the My Huawei app, just opens it on your device, and go to the Update. Follow the on-screen instructions.
What to do if an EMUI update fails:
Ensure that your phone is connected to an available network, restart your phone, or open Phone Manager to run optimize or Cleanup. Try to clear the update cache through:
- Then click Software update
- Storage and touch clear data
- Now clear the Cache
After all, try again to update your smartphone, if you still encounter the issue, restore your phone to its factory setting and try again.
Breaking: Stable EMUI 12 rolling out for Huawei P Smart Z
Finally, Huawei P Smart Z smartphone users went straight to the most desired EMUI 12 stable version, by skipping EMUI 11. It leads to you providing a revised fluency of your smartphone similar to how you first used it after purchase or even better than that.
However, the Huawei P Smart Z is a midrange smartphone and users demand a new EMUI major update for the device for a long time, as it has even not received EMUI 11. But no worry it’s better late than never.
The latest EMUI 12 update brings so many surprising features and innovative changes to your Huawei P Smart Z smartphone. Although, here is a new EMUI 188.8.131.52 build version for you.
all you need to lift the 3.39 GB of installation weight, ya it’s hefty in size, but the data compromise result will be much happier for you. We recommend you install it via using the unmetered connection for not to interrupt services.
After upgrading to EMUI 12, the Huawei P smart Z users will definitely experience a new way of innovation, as compared to the current EMUI version. Below you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- Supports more flexible font customization where you can adjust font size and width with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements. It uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect.
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the notification panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control panel to the panel to make it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps.
- Allows you to easily multitask in split screen mode and send messages in a floating window while watching videos or gaming. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and hold the screen to display the multi-window dock. Press and hold an app icon in the Dock and drag it to the side of the screen to share the screen. Alternatively, tap an app icon to view it in a floating window. You can later minimize the floating window to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Improves Huawei Share transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls, allowing you to tag and share key information in video chats.
- In the Discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories using preinstalled templates, special effects, and background music. The video editing features have been streamlined and provide further instructions on how to use the timeline and editing options.
- As you scroll, EMUI 12 speeds up the loading of web pages and apps. You can go back to the page the next time you visit it. EMUI 12 maintains optimum performance, transaction response, and application launch even after extended use.
August 2022 EMUI update reaches Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Huawei Mate 40 Pro users become the first and foremost to receive EMUI August 2022 security update in the Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Surprisingly, the update lands with certain improvements for Mate 40 Pro.
However, the company dispatches the security update details initially to a month, aside from the list of eligible devices to get its taste. Likewise, the August month patch details were published initially and with Huawei Mate 40 Pro company take off it.
Let’s a look at the August 2022 security patch details:
Security updates for Huawei EMUI in August 2022, there are two critical bugs in the EMUI system, and ten high-level CVEs have been fixed in the high section. On the other hand, no new issues were discovered in the medium and low-level security aspects. The patch also addresses vulnerabilities discovered in previous updates, for a total of 23.
To be noted, the August 2022 security patch lands with the EMUI 184.108.40.2068 (C185E6R5PP3) build version. To install this you have to lift up 329 MB of data. As it seems hefty in size we recommend you install it using the metered connection.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro users in the middle east, suggested that to install this new update for a better user experience.
It seems that the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone is a company-adored model, as the EMUI July 2022 security patch also began with it only. It brings a number of fixes and improvements for the users.
More specifically, the July 2022 EMUI 12 patch addresses two critical, twelve high, and eighteen moderate vulnerabilities in the system. Furthermore, it resolves issues with the smartphone’s Bluetooth and fingerprint sensor modules.
Meanwhile, the EMUI August 2022 security patch fixes the bug and issue that you encounter in the current version of Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Notably, the monthly security update is essential for the devices to incorporate the bug and better user experience.