Honor 80 series and Honor 80 GT smartphones are now receiving a new update including the most awaited control center and notifications panel. These phone users can now download this software update with the latest MagicOS version.
After the update, you access the new control center by swiping down from the top right corner on Honor 80 Series. And open the notification center from the top left corner.
Below mentioned models are selected for the rollout.
- Honor 80
- Honor 80 Pro
- Honor 80 Pro Direct Screen Edition
- Honor 80 Pro Tribody Edition
- Honor 80 GT
Both Honor 80 series including Honor 80 GT are receiving the latest MagicOS 126.96.36.199 and require the following base software versions.
- Honor 80: MagicOS 188.8.131.52(SP2)/108/113/126/128/139/158/169/178/179/191/193
- Honor 80 Pro: MagicOS 184.108.40.206(SP6)/108/113/126/128/136/152/159/169/178/179SP6/191/193
- Honor 80 Pro Straight Screen Version: MagicOS 220.127.116.11/116/128/138/158/169/178/179/191/193
- Honor 80 Pro Tribody Edition: MagicOS 18.104.22.168/159/169/179/191/193
- Honor 80 GT: MagicOS 22.214.171.124/129(SP6)/138/156/169/178/179/191/193(SP1)
Here’s the full changelog:
- The control center function is added to realize the separation of control and notification. You can swipe from the left side of the top of the desktop to evoke the notification message; swipe from the top right of the desktop to evoke the control center. Welcome to experience the new design of the control center.
- YOYO suggested that the weather card supports transparent configuration.
- Improve system stability and make your phone more stable.
- Integrates with the Android June 2023 security patch to enhance system security.