According to the information, Honor 70 series is receiving new control and notification center with MagicOS version 188.8.131.52. This software update is rolling out in batches for the following models.
- Honor 70 FNE-AN00
- Honor 70 Pro SDY-AN00
- Honor 70 Pro+ HPB-AN00
The changelog reveals that Honor 70 series can now enjoy the latest control panel and notification center separately. To access the control panel, users will have to pull down from the top right of the screen. And open the notification center by swiping from the opposite side.
- Added a call subtitle function, which can be turned on during a call to convert the voice of the other end into text for display. At the same time, it supports text input at the local end to be converted into voice and broadcast to the other end, providing a convenient and fast call experience for the hearing-impaired.
- Turn on the radio and television 5G high-definition voice function to improve the call
- Added support for incoming call voice answering and hanging up.
- The weather card supports a transparent configuration.
- Improve the touch experience of some game scenes.
- Add a “Scan” menu to the WLAN setting interface, which supports scanning the QR code on the mobile phone to connect to the corresponding Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Added the control center function to realize the separation of control and notification. You can swipe from the left side of the top of the desktop to evoke the notification message. Swipe from the top right of the desktop to evoke the control center. Welcome to experience the new design of the control center.
- Integrated with the Android June 2022 security patch to enhance system security.