Huawei Watch GT 2e is one of the most powerful sports and rugged smartwatches available in the market, this new smartwatch has its own userbase that loves to keep using its handy features in all weather conditions. Alongside the Huawei Watch GT 2, the Chinese tech maker is also sending March 2022 firmware for Huawei Watch GT 2e.
The new March 2022 firmware changelog has two versions for the Huawei Watch GT 2e smartwatch that consist of different features as well as new optimizations that help your device to run smoother.
Before we explore the changelogs, we want to inform you that these software rollouts are currently available for the Chinese variants of the Huawei Watch GT 2e smartwatch. However, the watchmaker could bring up these changes to the global models once the update starts to shake up a bit.
As per the changelog, these new rollouts will further enhance your Watch GT 2e performance to run it more smoothly on your wrist and provide better software support. Make sure to download them as soon as they arrive on your Watch GT 2e smartwatch.
Below you can check the March 2022 Huawei Watch GT 2e firmware changelog:
First update version – 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124:
- Huawei is rolling out this update to optimize system stability in some scenarios.
Second update version – 126.96.36.199
- The preset AutoNavi map app (only in mainland China, this app is not supported when connected to an iOS phone)
- Supports the installation of a wealth of third-party apps (download method: Mobile Health App > Device > HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e > App Market)
- Added sunrise and sunset displays for outdoor sports. It
can be linked with Huawei mobile phone and sports equipment data
- During exercise, the screen can be kept on, which is convenient for viewing real-time sports data.
- Heart health research applications can be installed to measure heart health-related data directly on the watch
- Optimize system performance and stability to make your device run more smoothly and stably
How to update:
To download the March 2022 Huawei Watch GT 2e software update, you need to visit the Huawei Health app, tap on the smartwatch and click follow the on-screen instructions.