Chinese microblogging site – Weibo has started to recognize devices that have HarmonyOS operating system pre-installed and tags then as “HarmonyOS Device”. However, users also allowed to change this device name from the preference of Weibo posts.
In addition to the latest HarmonyOS segment, a tipster from Weibo has suggested that Huawei HarmonyOS will come with a number of new features and one of them includes the new optimization made in the Charging section.
If a user has just installed a software update, the system will prompt a message it says:
It’s recommended to charge 30-60 minutes in an idle state. During the charging process, the system will be deeply optimized to ensure the best HarmonyOS experience.
According to information, such a feature isn’t available on EMUI 11 or the previous versions of EMUI. So, it’s a new feature for Huawei phones or other devices powered by HarmonyOS and could further increase the efficiency of charging as well as the entire HarmonyOS software system.
HarmonyOS for Smartphones:
Huawei has confirmed that HarmonyOS for smartphones and other smart devices will get its official debut on June 2 and the company will going to reveal a number of new devices at the launch stage.
Alongside HarmonyOS announcement, Huawei will also kick start general closed beta testing for previously launched smartphones and tablets as well as a stable release for the existing testers that took part in HarmonyOS 2.0 developer beta activity.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 receiving HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 software update
Huawei is rolling out new optimizations for Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet with HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.124 update in China. However, the company has already served December 2021 HarmonyOS security patch Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 last month.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 changelog discloses that this update brings optimization for touch screen operations on your device. After the installation of the latest version, the overall touch screen experience will be enhanced.
Models getting update are:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 WiFi Version (WGR-W09)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 WiFi Version (WGR-W19)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 (WGR-AN1)
To be mentioned, Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users need the base HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52 to upgrade over the latest HM OS 184.108.40.206 version. More information about the update instruction and notest is linked below.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Last update detail:
In December 2021, Huawei released HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 software version that brought support for first-generation Huawei M-Pencil with global annotations and one-click extract. Also, it improved the multi-screen collaboration with the mobile phone. Furthermore, it installed the HarmonyOS security patch released in December 2021 for improved system security of the tablet.
Huawei MatePad Pro users can check and download the update manually by visiting the phone’s Settings, then tap on system & updates, open software updates, and from here select CHECK FOR UPDATES. If an update appears on your device, tap on the download and install option. Keep patience, while the update package is downloading.
On the other hand, users can also request the update through the My Huawei app. To do this, open the My Huawei app, go to update, and follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade over the latest HM OS version.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 specs:
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 launched with a 5nm Kirin 9000 series chip and expands Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm. This tablet was packed with a HarmonyOS system, 8GB/12GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage, 10050mAh battery, and more.
December 2021 HarmonyOS update released for Huawei Enjoy 10
Huawei has dispatched a new HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone that mainly installs the December 2021 security patch. As it fixes different levels of exploits and issues as well as protects the device against threats.
According to the information, Huawei Enjoy 10 December 2021 update arrives with upgraded HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168 from base version 22.214.171.124 in China. However, alongside security improvements, this update doesn’t bring any other changes made to the system.
The December 2021 HarmonyOS security patch fixes 1 CVE in framework, 2 CVEs in Kernel, 3 CVEs in the system, and 3 CVEs in applications. In addition to this, it also resolves 62 CVEs in the third-party libraries for better system security.
- Huawei Enjoy 10 (ART-AL00x)
- Huawei Enjoy 10 (ART-AL00m)
- Huawei Enjoy 10 (ART-TL00x)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Speaking about the Huawei Enjoy 1o software system, this smartphone was initially debuted with EMUI 9.1 operating system based on Android 9. Following the launch, the company has not delivered any major software update ahead of HarmonyOS 2.0 rollout.
The clear shows that the HarmonyOS software system has capabilities to support old device systems, which is really impressive. Currently, HarmonyOS is limited to the Chinese market and soon launch for global consumers.
How to check for update:
Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone users can check the update through phone settings or the My Huawei app. Both of these methods are mentioned below.
To update through Settings, go to Settings, tap on system & updates, tap on software updates, then check for updates. Wait for seconds, while the device is connecting to the server and checking for updates. Once an update appeared, tap on the download option and install it.
Alternatively, you can open the My Huawei app, go to update sections, tap on check for update and follow on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
Huawei users, we recommend you take a backup of your important data before updating to prevent from data. However, the update doesn’t erase your data but it’s good to take backup. Also, maintain enough storage and battery on your smartphone.
Huawei HarmonyOS January 2022 Updates List
Huawei has released the latest January 2022 HarmonyOS security patch details for its smartphone and tablet devices. However, the rollout of this new security update is about to start meanwhile the December 2021 update is on the move. So, Huawei will dispatch the HarmonyOS updates for a bunch of devices throughout January 2022.
Alongside the monthly update rollout, Huawei has also started preparing for the next major software update – HarmonyOS 3.0. According to the information, HarmonyOS 3.0 beta testing could begin in April and followed by a public beta phase. However, a stable HM 3.0 rollout is likely to start in July 2022.
A few days ago, Huawei has replied to us on the matter of HarmonyOS for global consumers that currently there is no plan for smartphones outside China to upgrade to HarmonyOS. Until then, Huawei users in the overseas markets can enjoy EMUI 12 that looks similar to HarmonyOS.
Amid these discussions, Huawei will continue the rollout of regular HarmonyOS software and security updates to its devices. Also, the company keeps dispatching the major software updates from time to time to improve its models.
With the HarmonyOS January 2022 updates list, we will keep updated with all the HarmonyOS security and software updates released for Huawei devices this month and brief you about them.
Huawei HarmonyOS January 2022 Updates:
January 10, 2022:
January 12, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling a new HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 SP5 software update for the flagship smartphone, Huawei P50 Pro in China. Read more
- Huawei MatePad 11 tablet users in Europe has started receiving the latest HarmonyOS security update released in the month of December 2021. Read more
January 11, 2022:
- Huawei has started sending the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 software update for the Nova 3i smartphone that comes with version 188.8.131.52 in China. Read more
January 10, 2022:
- Honor Tablet V6 is grabbing the December 2021 HarmonyOS security update that fixes several new bugs and vulnerabilities found in the latest software system. Read more
- Huawei is releasing a new EMUI software update for Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone that mainly installs December 2021 security patch. Read more
January 8, 2022:
- Huawei is sending a new HarmonyOS update for Huawei Nova 2s users that brings the December 2021 security patch along with other optimizations and fixes. Read more
- Huawei is rolling out the first HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone. Read more
- Huawei has started sending the latest HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 software update for the Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone. Read more
January 5, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out the latest HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 software update for Huawei MatePad 10.4 tablet. Read more
- Huawei is started sending a new HarmonyOS software update for Huawei P50 Pro that comes with the latest version 18.104.22.168 SP5. Read more
- Huawei has started sending the latest December 2021 HarmonyOS software update for the MatePad 10.8 tablet. Read more
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablet users are installing the December 2021 HarmonyOS software update that brings system and security optimizations. Read more