Huawei Mate 60 series is now fetching the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update which installs the AR measurement feature, system optimizations, and new camera improvements. This software release will boost the user experience in every aspect.
According to the changelog, the Chinese tech giant has added the valuable AR measurement feature. Eventually, this capability helps in estimating the height, length, breadth, weight, volume, and other parameters of an object or a person.
On the other hand, the update brings enhancements to the Gallery app with the AI Cloud facility. This addition will hype the beauty aesthetics of your portrait clicks and give them a slight touch-up, so they may appear more attractive than before.
At the same time, the company has also looked after the safety aspects and optimized the face and fingerprint unlock experience for some scenarios. Moving on to the optical improvements, Huawei improved the shooting effect as well as camera stability for effective capturing.
Last but not least, the update includes improvements for the overall system stability so that you can perform heavy tasks for a long time without dealing with uninterrupted performance. You can check the complete changelog below.
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Update:
- Added AR measurement function to support quick measurement of height, length, volume, and other data
- AI Cloud enhancement supports cloud beautification of portrait photos taken in portrait mode
- Optimizes the use of face unlock and fingerprint unlock in some scenarios
- Optimizes the shooting effect of some scenarios and improves the user experience
- Improves the stability of the camera
- Optimizes the overall system stability
Note that this HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update for the Huawei Mate 60 series is rolling out gradually and may take some time to approach all the eligible users. Hence wait patiently or try the manual installation by navigating to Settings > System & Updates > Software Updates.