Bugs and Issues
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 affected Huawei Mate 50 camera quality
Huawei Mate 50 series recently got a new wing on the camera feature through the new HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 build, but just after taking off the Mate 50 camera was affected negatively.
To be noted, the new software update for the Huawei Mate 50 receives a fresh improvement for the camera and brings a new 3D avatar feature. Meanwhile, this feature let you create an exclusive 3D avatar for yourself which can be an avatar or a screen-odd display.
However, just after installing the update users started facing some serious issues with the camera. Below you can check some issues that they are facing:
- Users randomly took a picture from the window, but the image revealed a purple brilliant area. Users currently believe that it was the light outside. However, they recognized it was the phone’s fault after taking another shot.
- Users take 1 main shot, 3.5 blurry close-up photos long-range blurry images, as well as professional mode, which is useless! fainted.
Below you can also check some suggestions shared by users
- It is advised that you perform the following operations-based checks: Please check that the camera’s focussing is working properly, that the camera’s laser sensor is not obstructed, that the default zoom factor is being utilized, and the phone is stable while being photographed, and that you are shooting from a fair distance.
- Verify if the pet widget has been installed on the desktop. Please long press the symbol to get rid of it and restart the phone if there is. This issue will be resolved in the subsequent new theme iteration.
- It is advised that you refrain from using the system while it is charging since the special overheating protection feature will suitably restrict system performance. Timely termination of background processes is required. Applications with a high power consumption will continue to use CPU resources, which could easily result in heat buildup and high power consumption.
Meanwhile, the company is to soon release an optimization update for the Mate 50 camera. Notably, the issue may occur due to the new 3D avatar feature of HarmonyOS 3. We suggest users patiently wait for the new version of the Huawei Mate 50 smartphone.
The Huawei Mate 50 camera can be affected due to new features and changes, also the system of the smartphone gets disbalances for a certain time. It could be auto-resolved once the system adopts the new feature wisely. Just don’t panic and can follow the above-mentioned solution if you find them convenient.