By tracking the previous months, Google dispatches its monthly system update wild of new features and major fixes in accurate time. Same with the June 2022 system update, the month has just started and Google actively unveiled the latest Play System update.
This time, the latest June 2022 security update for Google Play Store and Google System Services bring a rally of feature and major fixes, which is compatible with smartphones, tablets, Android TVs, and Wear OS.
After grabbing this major update you will find the redefined device grid and sharpest control. In addition to this, the June 2022 update has a hefty changelog that mentions a bunch of critical fixes, new features, security enhancements, and improved device performance.
More notably, it improves the Play-as-you download feature for gamers to start playing mobile games while reducing app download wait times. In addition, it optimizes for faster and more reliable app installation. Below you can see the complete changelog mentioned:
Google Play June 2022 update changelog:
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for account management, and system management & diagnostics-related services.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance and stability & performance.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, and developer features related to developer services in their apps.