In addition, the update further emphasizes the application’s in-store performance to deliver you a better user experience. Particularly updating the Google Play Store over the latest 31.1.20 version gives you prompter access to the Android applications.
All you need you to lift the 25.31 MB of installation weight to enjoy the new and smooth functioning of the Google Play Store. However, the update doesn’t have any new and noticeable changes and features.
To download the latest version of the Google Play Store on your Android phone:
Firstly open the, now at the top right, tap the profile icon, click on the Settings then About, and then Play Store Version. You will get pop-up messages to show whether your Play Store is up to date or not, tap on Got it and if an update is available, it will automatically download and install in a few minutes.
Or get Google Play Store 31.1.20 update directly via APKMirror
Google Play Store:
Google Play Store is a platform that delivers you a package of your entertainment including games, apps, movies Books, and more. There you will find some paid and unpaid applications, you just go with your convenience to entertain yourself.
Moreover, Google Play Store is an online app market that let users find and download applications, also it has some other functions too, like kids mode, getting a refund for the paid app, joining the Beta app before its stable release, and more, if your unaware with such a feature then must read: Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips
Google Play Store 31.8.19 is up on Android
After a few days of a rollout, Google Play Store is seeding another version – 31.8.19 for Android smartphone users. Similar to previous versions, these updates continue to improve the stability and install new improvements the find related content.
It’s usual to see these Play Store updates that we never see downloading in the foreground and Google Play Store 31.8.19 will be installed on your device in the background. However, if you want to grab it firsthand, then visit APKmirror and grab the latest Play Store version (link).
Play Store, is an ultimate application market around the globe, it hosts most mobile applications and is top in rank, followed by Apple’s app store. However, Huawei is also in the race at third.
Every year, Android users download apps worth billions of installations as this digital market not only offers games and apps but there’s also plenty of entertainment content.
To protect all of its Android users and save the interest of developers, Google updates its Play Store policy regularly to curb misinformation, impersonation, and other sensitive matters, as it has done this month.
The company has taken some measures to improve user experience with new advertisement guidelines, content copy, and fake impersonation as well as ease in active subscription cancellation. There’s also a major change made in the third-party data sharing, which won’t be allowed after November 1st.
Google Play Store implemented new policy
Google has recently deployed the year 2022 new security policy for the Play Store users, the implemented policy for Android users will come wholly experience gradually in the year 2022. Although, it covered all the new and old problems that you faced in the Play Store.
Notably, Google is always in active mode to provide regular updates for the Play Store application to resolve your concern and issue, that bothers you. But some of the major exploits were not able to fix via the regular update, for the company releases its new policy to encounter a yearly issue.
A set of more stringent guidelines include full-screen advertisements, which will likely be the most important and directly applicable change for many users. Below you can check how Google Play Store’s new policy impacts your experience.
- Better Ads Experiences:
- As per the new policy, Google to stop showing the ads in the full-screen interstitial ads of all formats that annoy users to do something else is not allowed, ads that appear during gameplay, and full-screen video interstitial ads that appear when app loading will stop showing.
- Subscription management canceallton & refund:
- If your app offers subscription services, you must make sure that it, makes it abundantly obvious how a user may manage or cancel their subscription. Additionally, you need to make sure that your app gives users easy online access to cancel their subscriptions.
- You will experience these changes after September 30, 2022
- Flag Secure requirement:
- When utilizing an app, Flag Secure is a display flag that is defined in the code to let the user know that the app’s user interface (UI) contains sensitive data that should only be displayed on secure surfaces. This flag is intended to stop the data from being captured in screenshots or viewed on displays that are not secure.
- You will experience this change after November 1, 2022
Exact Alarm Permission:
- Starting with Android 13, new permission called use exact alarm will be added that will provide access to exact alarm capabilities in apps (API target level 33). Apps must only declare the limited permission to use an exact alarm if it is necessary for the core operation of the app to satisfy the need for a precise alert.
- You will experience this change after July 31, 2023
Google releases Play Store 31.7.28 version
Google has released a new Play Store version 31.7.28 for Android phones that comes with new optimizations for a better app downloading user experience.
Google Play Store version 31.7.28 will be seeded in the background for your Android smartphone. However, if you want to download this instant, then visit this third-party download link from APKmirror.
Earlier this month, Google removed the app version number in the app info section on Play Store. Under the changes, “Version” had disappeared, while the “Updated on” moved to the top.
This change has been made on the smartphone version of the Play Store, while it remained unchanged on Wear OS and Android/Google TV. That’s not it, the version information was still there on the web Play Store.
In the upcoming development, it’s revealed (9to5google) that it could possibly be due to a bug and the version information has been restored in the later builds of the Play Store.
Watch Play Store Improvements:
Samsung Galaxy Watch series has been supporting Android to revive Wear OS, and in the recent editions, Samsung has introduced a new look for Play Store and offline Google Maps.
According to the information, Google has revamped Play Store to bring it to the level of Android phones later this year. The latest changes include app collections, a trending apps section, as well as personalized recommendations.
Furthermore, you can explore and install apps from your other devices, directly from the watch.