Huawei has begun sending the second software update for Huawei Nova 8 SE users. This update comes with optimizations for finger unlock, photo effect, and improves the system stability that provides a better user experience.
On November 5, Huawei has revealed Huawei Nova 8 SE in China, which offers a 3D design, MediaTek Dimensity 720 and 800U processor, good battery life, fast charging, and more.
In the same month, Huawei has delivered two software update for Nova 8 SE users, the first update brings optimizations for the communication experience, and the second update changelog is mentioned below:
- Finger Unlock: Optimizes fingerprint unlocking the performance
- Camera: Optimizes the photo effect of the rear camera and improves image equality
- System: Optimizes the system stability
- Huawei Nova 8 SE updated to EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.1.134/135 from 10.1.1.126/10.1.1.127
HOW TO UPDATE NOVA 8 SE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
POINTS TO KNOW:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter