Running out of battery usually means trouble. With Smart power-saving management, you can effectively extend the battery life of your device so you don”t have to worry about running out of power.
So, today we’ll be going to show you how you can use this feature to save your phone’s battery life and extend it further.
How to enable Power Saving:
Open Phone Manager and touch on the battery icon to perform the following:
- Comprehensive power consumption analysis and optimization: Touch Optimise battery usage to check power consumption problems and automatically perform optimizations.
- Enable Power saving mode or Ultra power saving mode: Enable Power saving mode or Ultra power saving mode based on your device’s battery level to extend battery life. Once Power saving mode is enabled, the icon will be displayed in the status bar, depending on the battery level. Power saving mode reduces power consumption by limiting background app activity, visual effects, and sounds. Ultra power saving mode adopts stricter background app control, allowing you to disable all features except Wi-Fi, mobile data, and any other specified ones.
- View power consumption details: Touch Power consumption details. In the Power consumption details section, colored bars beneath the Charging graph indicate when your device was charging. Gaps between the bars mean it was not charging. This feature does not consume power. Touch Battery usage to view power-intensive apps.
- Enable smart resolution to save power: Smart resolution is a function that automatically decreases the resolution of your device to save power. Enable Screen resolution, and select Smart resolution. Your device will automatically adjust the screen resolution based on the apps that are currently running to save power. Enabling smart resolution may affect image quality. You can also manually set the screen resolution to save power when high resolution is unnecessary.
- Display remaining battery percentage in the status bar: Enable Battery percentage.
- Enable UI Dark Mode: Enable Darken interface colors to darken the colors of some app interfaces to reduce power consumption.
To learn more about power saving settings, open Phone Manager and go to > More battery settings. From here you can perform the following:
Check power-intensive apps: Touch Power-intensive app history. Disable apps that are not in use.
Tip: Once Performance mode is enabled, the device performance can be enhanced and adjusted to different scenarios. This improves your gaming experience, but also increases power consumption and may cause your device to heat up.
How to exit from EMUI 12 beta [Full Guide]
Huawei has finally begun the beta testing for the next major software version, EMUI 12 in the global market. At present, the EMUI 12 beta is open for top flagships including Mate 40, P40, and Mate 30 series smartphones. So, if you are EMUI 12 eligible device owner, you should participate in the software testing program. This beta project allows you to explore the new OS and its feature ahead of stable rollout.
Meanwhile, some users may be worried or thinking about what happened if they don’t like the changes made with EMUI 12 over the existing EMUI 11. Also, you may be unsatisfied with the latest beta rollout.
So, here we’re to show you, how to exit EMUI 12 beta program and get back to your EMUI 11 version with the simple steps mentioned below in the article.
Since the launch of HarmonyOS 2.0, every Huawei user’s eager eye is on this new OS because of its offers. But, currently, it is limited to the Chinese market due to some reasons. On the other hand, global users are still awaited to install HM OS on their devices.
In the meantime, Huawei announced the EMUI 12 inspired by HarmonyOS for global consumers, which gives almost similar experiences to that. Early this month, the Chinese tech maker started the EMUI 12 beta in major markets such as Germany, France, and more.
How to exit EMUI 12 beta:
- Start Beta App
- Sign up with Huawei ID
- Select “Me”
- Tap on “Join Project”
- Tap on “Available Project”
- Select the project that you have already joined (EMUI 12 Beta)
- Select unsubscribe or sign out option
Note: After you have sent the application to leave, Huawei will process your application within 48 hours. Afterward, you will no longer receive beta notifications.
After you unsubscribe from the project, you can downgrade to the previous version of EMUI via HiSuite.
EMUI 12 Features:
EMUI 12 comes with an enhanced user interface design that reflects the design scheme of the HarmonyOS, new animation, adjust the size and weight of font using the slider, new control panel, notification center, and more.
How to download and install Samsung One UI 4 (Android 12) beta
Samsung One UI 4 is based on Android 12, and there are a bunch of new features that come with this new software. However, One UI 4 is currently only available to download under the beta mode, and here you’ll learn how to download and install One UI 4 beta on your Samsung device.
Before we begin, you should know something about the beta program as well as the beta testing process. Samsung One UI Beta program is a software testing activity that allows you to enter and test the features of unreleased Android software and provide your feedback to the company to enhance its features.
To be mentioned, One UI beta build is developed for testing purposes and may include bugs, issues, and inaccurate or perform unexpected tasks on your One UI 4 beta-powered device. So, you should think twice before you want to enroll with the One UI 4 beta program.
The beta program develops the software experience throughout a timeline and brings a few features that remain under development during the course of beta testing (until stable rollout).
Now, let’s dive into the download and install Samsung One UI 4 beta
How to sign up:
First, you need a Samsung account, if you don’t have one, create it and follow the instructions given below.
- Open Samsung Members app
- Login to your Samsung account
- Select “Notice“
- Tap on the beta banner
- Tap enroll to submit your beta application
- Before you begin to install the One UI 4 beta you should back up your data. You can use the Samsung Smart Switch PC version. Due to the nature of the beta software, it may cause any data loss.
How to Download and Install:
You must complete this enrollment process to move on to the download and installation process. Thereafter, follow the steps given below.
- Open Settings
- Software update
- Download and install
For you to remember, the One UI Beta Program is expanding gradually to One UI Beta Program participants.
How to downgrade:
You can also downgrade from your Beta program and get back to the previous One UI version. To download, you need to withdraw your beta testing application via Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw menu.
Now, you need to remove the beta software from the testing device. In this regard, you need to rollback to the previous release version by the Smart Switch PC version app on your computer. The rollback reset the device and removes data generated during beta testing.
How to feedback:
As mentioned above, One UI beta testers have the ability to provide their valuable feedback and enable the possibility of further improvements in the software system.
You can submit your feedback via the Samsung Members app on your smartphone. Follow the guidance below to file your feedback:
- Open Samsung Members app
- Select Beta feedback
- Send feedback
Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.
On the other hand, to provide UI or UX-related feedback, select Beta community and then Suggestions.
How about the official version:
Users will be able to download the One UI 4.0 official version once the testing finishes.
How to set video as a watch face in Huawei Watch 3 series
Huawei Watch 3 will allows setting your own animated Watch face with a duration of 5 – 10 seconds. Have you ever thought about doing so but couldn’t identify how to? No worries, in this article I’ll give to the details producer so you can set a video that inspires you most.
Apart from being fun, video watch faces can also be used to keep yourselves motivated all time. You can choose from different videos, adjust the video part accordingly to what you want to look at, and set it as the watch face on the Huawei Watch 3.
Below you can check the step by step by guide to set a video as a watch face.
- Open the Huawei Health App on your smartphone
- Now tap of Devices in (option available at the bottom bar)
- Select the smartwatch- Huawei Watch 3
- Afterward, click on the More option
- Head to the “Mine” section, here you’ll see the video in the edits
- From here you can choose one of your favorite videos and trim and edit it
- Once the trimmed video is saved on your smartphone, it’ll successfully apply to your Huawei Watch 3 watchface
In addtition, this latest watch also offers about 30 pre-installed faces that perfectly go with your daily style for various occasions. Adding to this, you can also find over 1000 designs on the Huawei Watch Face Store on the Health App to give a little renovation to your style.
Hope you have learned the procedure, which is really easy. Be unique with this flagship Huawei smartwatch and keep all your favorite moments with you. Stay connected for more tips. 🙂