Huawei AppGallery is the place to discover your next favorite Apps and Games. Enjoy exclusive content and free welcome Gifts, special in-game events, competitions, prize draws, and rewards only for AppGallery users. AppGallery is Huawei’s official app distribution platform. You can use AppGallery on your Huawei mobile device to search, Cancel download, manage, and share mobile apps.
AppGallery features a four-layer detection mechanism to ensure that apps featured on the platform are safe to download and use. All kinds of useful and fun apps are available for download through AppGallery.
You can download the latest version below:
- AppGallery 126.96.36.1990 (May 12, 2022)
- AppGallery 188.8.131.52 beta (April 22, 2022)
- AppGallery 184.108.40.2062 (April 20, 2022)
- AppGallery 220.127.116.11 beta (March 14, 2022)
- AppGallery 18.104.22.1682 (March 11, 2022)
- AppGallery 22.214.171.1241 (March 4, 2022)
- AppGallery 126.96.36.1990 (February 21, 2022)
- AppGallery 188.8.131.52 beta (January 19, 2022)
- AppGallery 184.108.40.2060 (January 4, 2022)
- AppGallery 220.127.116.11 beta (December 15, 2021)
- AppGallery 18.104.22.1680 (November 28, 2021)
- AppGallery 22.214.171.124 beta (November 15, 2021)
- AppGallery 126.96.36.1990 (October 19, 2021)
- AppGallery 188.8.131.524 (September 26, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 184.108.40.2063 (August 13, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 220.127.116.112 (July 2, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 18.104.22.1682 (May 24, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 22.214.171.1241 (May 23, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 126.96.36.1994 (March 18, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 188.8.131.525 (January 21, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 184.108.40.2063 (January 19, 2021)
- Download AppGallery 10.6.2.301 (September 19, 2020)
- Download AppGallery 10.6.1.301 (August 6, 2020)
- Download AppGallery 10.6.1.300 (August 4, 2020)
- Download AppGallery 10.5.0.303 (July 15, 2020)
- Download AppGallery 10.4.1.304
- Download AppGallery 10.4.2.200 beta
- Download AppGallery 10.4.0.301
- Download AppGallery 10.4.0.200
- Download AppGallery 10.3.0.304
- Download AppGallery 10.3.0.303
- Download AppGallery 10.2.1.300
- Download AppGallery 10.1.2.300
- Download AppGallery 10.1.1.300
- Download AppGallery 10.0.0.305
Also, check our app section for other applications.
A brief introduction:
1. Access a huge catalog of carefully-selected Android apps.
2. Experience unparalleled security with a quad-layer security mechanism that includes Huawei’s unique manual checks.
3. Receive exclusive benefits and rewards such as gift packs for apps and games.
4. Find what you’re looking for with smart searches that learn about your preferences.
5. Keep up with the latest trends with rankings charts that are updated daily.
6. Save time and data by auto-updating apps over Wi-Fi and downloading optimized updates.
7. Discover the best apps from around the world with easy switching between regional stores.
How to fix Google Play Store app download issues [Step by Step]
Google Play Store is the world’s biggest app marketplace that allows users to download various types of apps, and games on their Android devices. Sometimes, the Google Play Store distribution platform may bring you app download-related issues.
These Google Play Store app download issues could be in the following scenarios.
- Your app downloads and updates get stuck during the procedure and won’t finish.
- Your desired apps and games won’t download or complete the installation via Google Play Store.
- Your Android device failed to download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Play Store.
Below you can check all of the troubleshooting steps for your Android device.
- Internet connection plays a major role in connecting your smartphone to the Play Store server, therefore, it’s recommended that you use strong WiFi or Mobile data connection.
- If you haven’t already, make sure to check there’s enough internal storage on your device. The download and installation process may get interrupted if the device may low in space.
Check software update:
- You can get the latest software update that may help you update the system library or resolve some fixes to bugs that may have come with the last firmware rollout.
Troubleshoot Play Store App:
Aside from the system settings, you can directly troubleshoot some issues that may occur via the Play Store app itself.
- Sometimes, a user opens an app that may show the app’s page listing but you cannot download it because the developer may have set limitations on the listing that restrict the app from being downloaded in a specific country or device. Therefore, check if the app is available to download on your device.
Uninstall and Reinstall:
- Another step that you can take to resolve the update-related issue is to reinstall the app but first, you have to delete that. To do so, you need to open the Play Store, then tap on the profile icon, then tap on Manage apps & device > then tap on Manage. From here, select the app you want to delete then hit Uninstall. Now, begin the process of installation via – Enable or Install option.
Note: The uninstallation process could also be initiated from the phone’s system settings.
Tried all of the above-mentioned steps and the problem is still there? don’t worry, there are other ways that could further expand your efforts in order to resolve this issue.
Reopen Play Store:
The first thing that you can do is to close the Google Play Store app from the task manager to disconnect the background process from the server and kill background services. Then reopen and retry.
Uninstall Play Store updates:
Another way to free up the Play Store is to uninstall and reinstall the Play Store updates. To do so, you need a replicable Wi-Fi connection. For that, you need to find the Play Store icon, tap, and hole to access other options, and then tap on information or more information icons to access app settings.
From here tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the display and tap on “Uninstall updates” to uninstall app updates from your Android device. Alternatively, you can access Settings to access the app management page.
Restart your phone:
Sometimes, it takes a simple restart that may do the work for your current app-related issues. Restart your Android phone and try to download the app again.
Clear Google Play Services Cache and Data:
Android devices are all about Google Play Services, they work to bring you cloud narrated data with a bridge called GMS, and then the apps allow you to access them directly on your Android smartphone.
However, Google Play Services has its own library of services stored in Android that may get filled with bugs or storage-related issues. Hence clearing the app’s cache and storage might help us to achieve our goal and resolve.
Open your phone’s Settings, then follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to your phone’s app management settings
- Tap on Google Play Services
- Tap on Storage
- Clear Cache
- Clear Data
Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data:
Cach is a big supporter of all of your apps and services on an Android device. However, it could also store bugs to disturb your Google Play Store app access features. Therefore, try to clear the cache and current data from your device.
Similar to the Play Services, we need to jump on the Settings to do this trick.
Open Settings > then tap on the app section, from here select Google Play Store and then clear its Storage and Cache. If you do not find these options separately, then clear all of the Google Play Store app data.
The last thing that you can try to resolve this issue, is to log out and log back into your Google account on the phone. This may remove all of your account’s data associated with your device and add it back to begin a fresh start of services.
Make sure you do not restore apps’ data backup if you’ve opted for such an option or third-party services.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [31.1.19]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t download from the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store gets 31.1.14 version
Google is sending a new update for its app market platform – Play Store with version 31.1.14 and the company is sending this update for Android smartphones. According to the information, this Google Play Store 31.1.14 update installs the latest improvements in system optimizations.
The latest Play Store update has various improvements and it will install in the background on your Android device. But this update will expand gradually among Android users and you must have to wait until the update gets into your model.
Download the latest Play Store APK from APK mirror (link).
Google Play Store:
Google Play store is an Android app marketplace that allows Android smartphone users to search and download any Android app and game. However, that’s not the only task that this Google software does for the consumers, it also brings you Movies, and books and there’s a section for kids ready to be explored for a lot of useful and fun apps.
This platform works seamlessly on different platforms such as phones, tablets, smart TVs, and Chromebook. Therefore, you won’t have any issues in navigating through the user interface.
The platform has both free and paid applications and users of different apps can conduct in-app purchases to further increase their in-app user experience.