It’s been two days since the Cyrus Huawei Smart Selection SF5 was kept on the new Huawei Flagship store. To experience this model, you can visit the flagship store in Nanjing, Chengdu Vientiane City, and Shenzhen.
This fully electric car is able to reach 180 kilometers daily drive with the 4.86 Sec/100Km acceleration speed. Huawei technology including the DriveONE, HiCar, and Sound stereo system undoubtedly the bright spot of the vehicle.
With all these powerful and impressive this car is gaining popularity among the users as the number of orders for this car has touched three digits within two days.
According to the latest information, Cyrus officially informed on the company’s account that as of 24:00 on April 22, Cyrus Huawei Smart Selection SF 5 orders reach 3000 plus in just two days.
To be mentioned, it’s the first car Huawei has taken the initiative to sell. In other words, from now on, Huawei will also sell the cars in the official store of the company.
As of now, Smart Selection SF5 will also display by the 30th of April in other stores also, this list has been mentioned below. This vehicle costs 216,800 Yuan (around 33,300 USD) and 246,800 Yuan (around 38,000 USD).
Huawei Store List:
- Smart Life Pavilion: Shanghai Aegean
- Smart Life Pavilion: Hangzhou Huanglong Vanke
- Global Flagship Store: Shenzhen Vientiane World
- Shenzhen Tianan Cloud Valley Store
Huawei and BAIC developing new smart cars, could launch in 2024
Huawei and BAIC are jointly working on new smart cars that may launch by 2024. However, the latest development involves some new pinches and twists that will change the entire automation of smart vehicles.
According to the latest information, BAIC automobile company will follow Huawei’s smart selection mode for vehicles. A good example of this mode is AITO smart cars. Thereafter, it will sell these intelligent vehicles in Huawei Stores.
Further, the new smart cars will use the old Jihu platform as their base systems. But its logo will not be in use anymore. For your information, Jihu is the first car brand of BAIC equipped with Huawei HI solution.
As usual, Huawei will provide smart car solutions such as intelligent control systems, HarmonyOS smart cockpit, and more to the new BAIC smart cars and could launch them by early 2024 in its official stores.
Why a sudden change in car development?
So far, BAIC cooperation used to build cars while Huawei offers smart solutions for better performance. Both cooperations unveiled the Jihu Alpha S HI automobile in 2021 with a new HI solution.
However, the respective solution didn’t prove useful for the car. Moreover, the Alpha S HI sale also failed to meet expectations. Hence, both parties decided to revamp the development process for their smart cars.
In the latest edition, BAIC is planning to build its vehicles under Huawei smart selection mode. Eventually, this will help to improve the casting, layout, as well as performance efficiency of the smart vehicles.
On the other hand, BAIC will sell its new smart cars in official Huawei stores to maintain the marketing strategy for its products. As a result, the overall changes could enhance the growth of BAIC smart cars in the market.
For the moment, the Huawei-BAIC project is at the approval stage. It would be worth seeing what the Chinese tech maker will implement in the upcoming smart vehicles.
Huawei HiCar is upgrading with new features
According to the information, the new Huawei HiCar features now include an adaptive home screen mode, which can smartly adjust the mode according to the sunrise and sunset of the local time of the device for better visuals. Such change in visual refers to the dark and light theme of the entire user interface.
that’s not it, there is a new capability called shake to share, which will allow you to share the phone’s navigation details such as route transfer to the car’s smart screen’s large display. The latest feature will seed via software update.
HiCar is Huawei’s self-developed smartphone and car feature, similar to Apple’s CarPlay features. Previously, it has supported BYD’s DiLink in-vehicle system.
Huawei HiCar Smart Connection solution. It has the following features:
Overall, Huawei HiCar connectivity offers a total of seven main technologies, including:
- Instant connectivity: when entering the car, a smartphone connects automatically without requiring activation.
- One-click navigation: like a smartphone toolbar, the interface is simpler and faster to use than with previous navigation systems.
- Home control: users can remotely control their home from the car’s screen, syncing several smart devices in one application.
- Fatigue monitoring: using artificial intelligence, abnormal driver behavior can be detected with the help of an instrument panel-mounted camera and a heart rate sensor on a watch or wristband.
- Gesture recognition: specific hand gestures can be used to adjust the volume, change songs or manage phone calls.
- Video calls: manage video calls using the vehicle’s screen, microphone, and speakers along with a smartphone’s 5G network connection.
- Application sharing: share a smartphone’s feature-rich Android application ecosystem with the vehicle’s infotainment system, creating a seamless user experience and connectivity inside and outside the car.
If you want to read more about HiCare then do visit the linked article below.
Huawei AITO M7 begins beta testing of HarmonyOS 3 new features
Today, Huawei AITO M7 has begun the beta testing of the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features. Eventually, this upgrade will boost the overall performance of the SUV and will make it more reliable and efficient for consumers.
AITO M7 is one of the tech-pack smart vehicles in the market. It comes with innovative features and luxurious facilities. And to enhance the user experience a little more, Huawei AITO M7 has now begun the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features beta testing.
As per the reports, this internal testing will continue till November 15. It will begin with the registration phase > beta version push > and closed beta. Further, the company will gather 800 individuals to inspect the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 features.
Interested users can register themselves on the official AITO page from November 5 to November 7. In addition to the new features, participants will get 500 points in their AITO app for sharing the upgrade.
Besides, the lucky user will get an extra 1500 AITO points for featuring high-quality content. The company will announce the results based on AITO App System notifications on November 21.
It’s worth mentioning that the new OTA V1.0.103SP06 version carries a huge bundle of interesting features in its bag. Consequently, the dynamic operating system will bring an advanced user interface and efficient super home screen.
Moreover, it will enhance the basic functions of the device. As a result, users will observe finer stability and improved functioning in their SUVs.
Below, you can check what new features will the HarmonyOS 3 add to the car system.
- Super home screen function
- New Time wallpaper function
- New engine active noise reduction
- New car wash mode
- Optimized energy recovery ability
- Improved the energy-saving mode
- Enhanced the assisted parking experience
- Optimized the vehicle charging ability
- Optimizes the air purification reminders
- Improves the phone reminders and connectivity
Before you follow up, make sure that you register in this program with the same Huawei ID that is bound to your AITO M7 vehicle.