Double-tap to end a phone call feature update rolling out for Huawei FreeBuds 3 since last December. However, the company now sending this feature to even more users with added new optimizations and improvements.
Huawei FreeBuds 3 receiving a new update that improves charging, Bluetooth stability, and adds support for double-tapping to end a phone call. (Check the full changelog below)
- Improves the success rate of charging.
- Improves the stability of Bluetooth connection.
- Supports double-tapping an earbud to end a phone call. (Double-tap the right earbud to end a call when wearing both earbuds, and double-tap the earbud you are wearing to end a call when wearing only one earbud.)
The new update for Huawei FreeBuds 3 comes with firmware version 188.8.131.52 in a small package size of 1.98MB.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
How to Update Huawei FreeBuds 3:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Thanks to the tipster – Jenojen