In the DXOMARK camera evaluation, Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G has surpassed the Mate 30 Pro 4G and ranked as the new top camera smartphone.
According to the listing, Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G received an overall score of 123 points, highest among the smartphones tested on DXOMARK. This score is 2 points higher than the Mate 30 Pro 4G with 121 points.
These two Mate flagships followed by Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition, iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G in the top 5 smartphones.
Currently, DXOMARK has not tested the front camera score of this flagship, which will come later on.
Key camera specifications:
- Quad-camera setup
- Primary: 40MP 1/1.7″ sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 8MP 1/4″ sensor, 80mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps default)
Here are some of the details provided by the DXOMARK, which reveals that Huawei Mate 30 5G has performed better than its LTE version and an increase of 2 points for both photos and videos can be be seen in the result.
DXOMARK camera test: For scoring and analysis in our smartphone camera reviews, DXOMARK engineers capture and evaluate over 1600 test images and more than 2 hours of video both in controlled lab environments and in natural indoor and outdoor scenes, using the camera’s default settings. Check full test here.