Huawei’s latest flagship smartphone, Huawei Mate 30 Pro comes with SuperSensing Cine Camera powered quad rear camera that brings amazing new experience and quality in photography and videography.
On September 26, DXOMark has published the review of Huawei Mate 30 Pro’s impressive camera that has once again established Huawei’s leadership in the smartphone camera platform.
According to the review, Huawei has received the highest rating from DxOMark for the Huawei Mate 30 Pro’s industry-leading camera system.
The Mate 30 Pro’s SuperSensing Cine Camera received an overall score of 121, four points higher than the second-highest score of 117, as well as the highest photo score of 131. Both accolades recognize the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro as the new king of smartphone photography, raising the bar for competitors.
In the front camera department, it has scored 93, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is not quite on the same level as the very best devices in the front camera rankings but makes it into the top five.
Key camera specifications:
- Quad-camera, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 40Mp 1/1.7″ sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.6-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40Mp 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 8Mp 1/4″ sensor, 80mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera
- Dual-LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps default)
- 32MP f/2.0 aperture front camera, 3D depth-sensing camera
You can read the full review here.