According to the information, Huawei has released new features for the following smartphones. As you can see, all of them are belongs to top-tier and mid-range devices, which the company may also bring to budget models.
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei Mate X2 4G
- Huawei Mate X2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G
- Huawei Mate 40E Pro
- Huawei nova 10 SE
- Huawei nova 9
- Huawei nova 9 Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 inches 2022
Aside from these 17 devices, Huawei will also release HarmonyOS 3.1 features for Huawei P40, P40 4G, P40 Pro, and P40 Pro+ in July. So, these users can also look forward to the next upgrade.
These new features have already been released for the above models and the company interestingly sending the OTA over HarmonoyOS 3.0 version. Yes, these new features will not carry HarmonyOS 3.1 in the build version. So, users won’t have to worry about HarmonyOS 3.1.
- Service Widgets support scene rotation and automatic size adjustment
- Smart multi-window supports split-screen combination and one key layout saving.
- You can now import the schedule to the calendar using the camera scanning feature
- Call audio supports one-step switching, one-step file preview, and printing
- Animation interaction can be interrupted
- The App Guard is improved, and the app jump can be known and controlled. It supports one-click closing of the background pop-up window, and there is nowhere to hide the hidden apps.
To be mentioned, Huawei first released these upgrades for the Huawei Mate 50 series, P60 series, Mate Xs 2, P50 Pocket, Nova 10 series and more.