Huawei Watch Fit 2 notification page is now live in the UK and the company is retailing this watch for £129.99. People, who’ll sign up for the pre-order (link) event notifications will get a chance to enjoy a £20 early bird offer. Interested consumers can also have the chance to win exciting prizes such as a Huawei MateView display, MatePad Pro tablet, and AX3 Mesh.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 UK price:
- Midnight Black version – £129.99
- Sakura Pink version – £129.99
- Isle Blue version – £129.99
- Nebula Grey version – £159.99
- Classic Moon version – £159.99
- Silver Frost version – £189.99
- Elegant Premium Gold version – £189.99
Explore more ways to stay active and in style with the new #HUAWEIWATCHFIT2. The minimalist design, Bluetooth calling feature and longer battery life gives you exactly what you need to keep moving. https://t.co/PHfsqBFCSu pic.twitter.com/NRdcfC5BnO
— Huawei Mobile UK (@HuaweiMobileUK) May 25, 2022
Huawei Watch Fit 2:
Huawei Watch Fit 2 features a 1.74-inch of full view display with touch screen support. This compact watch comes with health management features, durable battery life, Bluetooth calling, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring features, quick workout animations, and more.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 has a stylish design that looks similar to a smartwatch and comes in three editions:
These three editions consist of different color options.
The Watch Fit expands at 46 x 33.5 x 10.8mm and comes with the following wrist sizes:
- Active Edition – 130-210mm
- Classic Edition – 140-210mm
- Elegant Edition – 120-200mm
There are also variations in the weigh-ins:
The active edition weighs 26g, while the classic and elegant edition weighs 30g.
Don’t worry about the straps, there are plenty to match the corresponding model. The Active Edition has:
- Midnight Black Silicone Strap
- Sakura Pink Silicone Strap
- Isle Blue Silicone Strap
- Nebula Gray Leather Strap
- Moon White Leather Strap
- Premium Gold Milanese Strap
- Silver Frost Milanese Strap