PUBG Mobile is the most popular online multiplayer game that comes directly on your hands. However, PUBG Mobile is filled with enriched graphics and high-performance processing. PUBG Mobile cannot run on every phone, therefore, Tencent has launched PUBG Mobile Lite to provide the same user experience on low-end devices.
According to the information, PUBG Mobile Lite uses Unreal Engine 4 and builds on the original PUBG Mobile gameplay to create action-packed Arena Mode matches lasting 10 minutes or less. The streamlined game requires only 600 MB of free space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly.
60 players drop onto a 2km x 2km island rich in resources and duke it out for survival in a shrinking battlefield. You need to search for weapons, vehicles, and supplies to aid you in the battle. Prepare to land and fight to be the last one standing.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite APK:
PUBG Mobile 0.22.0 has the following changes: Winter Festival
- Varenga Snow Fight
- Winter Winter Chicken Dinner
- Varenga’s first snow and many snowy features await
- Snowboard: New gameplay! Climb up a snowy mountain to speed downhill
- Winter Festival “Specialty”: Frozen Egg! Throw it to the ground for a life-saving Ice Sculpture barrier
- Winter Castle: Grab your gear and adventure in a new area
- Winter Festival vibes in the Lobby and Spawn Island
- Universal Mark: Real-time marking gives teammates more accurate combat info
PUBG Mobile Lite Features:
60 players drop onto a 2km x 2km island rich in resources and duke it out for survival in a shrinking battlefield. Search for weapons, vehicles, and supplies to aid you in the battle. Prepare to land and fight to be the last one standing.
- Supports 12 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, German, and French.
- Fair gaming environment: Advanced anti-cheat system to ensure all PUBG Mobile Lite players can enjoy a fair gaming experience.
- Arena: Warehouse – intense 4 vs 4 battle with endless respawns for thrilling matches!
- Team up with friends: Local team up, room cards, and clan modes make it easier to keep playing with your friends any time, any place.
- HD graphics and audio: The amazing Unreal Engine 4 creates realistic and immersive gameplay on an expansive HD map. High definition audio and 3D sound effects bring you into the firefights like never before.
- Teamwork: Invite friends to play and create a winning strategy together using voice chat. Set up ambushes and surprise your enemies. Revive your teammates in the heat of battle and fight for your clan’s dominance.
Huawei and Beijing Unicom finishing commercialization of 64T64R MetaAAU
Huawei and Beijing Unicom are hyping up the process of commercialization of the new-generation 64T64R MetaAAU product. According to the reports, both parties are speedily working on the completion of the commercial pilot plan of the MateAAU project in the residential areas.
So far, Huawei noticed that the household regions in the nation consist of a huge number of 5G users. Besides, these residential areas have a high demand for 5G technologies and services. Hence, the company decided to deploy some of the best and most innovative infrastructures in these regions.
Huawei 64T74R MetaAAU
The 64T64R is the new product of the Huawei MetaAAU series. The technology mainly aims at achieving both excellent performances as well as consuming less energy. Further, it has an ultra-large-scale array of technology that eventually increases the range of channels. In comparison to last year, the 64T64R offers 64TRx channels over 32TRx.
Huawei and Beijing Unicom have wrapped up the deployment of 64T64R MetaAAU in several urban areas till now. Ultimately, these regions now have the Massive MIMO products, based on large bandwidth of 3.5GHz intermediate frequency. In the meantime, the cooperations find that the demand for 5G services is rapidly growing in the residential areas.
As a result, Huawei and Beijing started planning the deployment of the new-generation MetaAAU product in other areas to provide the users with an unlimited 5G experience. One must note that the new product offers a downlink rate of 100Mbps and provides high-quality network construction.
MetaAAU 64T64R will offer a better and wider 5G experience!
Describing the future plans and current intentions, the President of Huawei 5G Product Line – Peng Honghua said the following words:
“Since the birth of MetaAAU, we have been commercializing it with Beijing Unicom in different scenarios of the existing network. We will continue to work with Beijing Unicom to verify more scenarios and give full play to the value of Massive MIMO technology to operators.”
Samsung, LG Smart TV market share declines in Q2 2022, while Huawei still doing great
Huawei knows very well how to maintain the quality of the products with time and make it stand at the top in the market. And here is the proof, recently released information indicates that while the top vendors have received a major decline in the Smart TV global market share, Huawei is still doing great with its products.
So far, we acknowledged that the global market for electronic equipment has fallen in the past few months. Consequently, this made a huge impact on the sales of smart gadgets including handset models, tablets, computers, and smart screens.
Unfortunately, this decline in equipment sales has given a major jerk to some of the high-tech manufacturers. According to the latest information, Samsung and LG are constantly facing a gradual decrease in their Smart TV sale.
The first quarter of this year remained at a moderate level for both parties. Samsung was standing at 32.9 percent of the market share while LG gained 17.7 percent. Together, they had a market share of 50.6 percent. However, in the second quarter, the combined market shares directly went below 50 percent.
Thereafter comes the Sony cooperation ranking at the third position with a decrease of 35.8 percent on yearly basis. If we talk about the reasons, it’s undoubtedly the high cost and lower demands of Smart TV in the global market.
Huawei Smart TV market share is at a good point!
It’s not only the global market, but even Chinese merchandise has faced the same scenario in the case of smart screen sales. In comparison to the first half, the Chinese Smart TV market has decreased to 10.5 percent. Yet, there are some brands such as Huawei, Redmi, and Hisense’s Vidda that made a good stand in tough circumstances as well.
Although we didn’t grab the accurate sales of the company. Yet, as per the reports, Huawei Smart TV sales have increased in both – the Chinese and the global market. Huawei brings on such products that are not only affordable but also performance-oriented. Ultimately, this strategy makes its devices higher in demand among consumers.
August 2022 Google Play System Update brings new UI for Autofill and expands Material You for apps
Google has released the August 2022 Play System update for Android devices that comes with various new improvements and system optimizations as well as bug fixes. These updates are available for various Android products including phones, tablets, Android TV and Google TV devices, Android Auto enabled vehicles, wear OS devices, and Chrome OS devices.
According to the information, the August 2022 Google Play System update changes and improvements in the Android system have been released starting August 18, 2022. These system improvements will expand gradually.
Below you can check the complete August 2022 Play System Update changelog.
Google Play Store:
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- [Phone] This release adds link groups to GoogleHelp to give users detailed help instructions from apps.
- [Phone] Adds support for Material 3 dynamic color in Android Help.
System Management & Diagnostics:
- [Phone] New settings screens provide better visibility into and control over the functionality of Google Play services on your device.
- [Phone] New UI for AutoFill.
- [Phone] Allows users to add new eMoney cards to Google Pay to pay on transit and in stores in Japan.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support Location & Context related developer services in their apps.
- Updates to system management services that improve security, and stability.