Huawei Enjoy 9S users started receiving a new software update that comes with the latest security patch released in November 2020, which improves the system security by fixing 3 critical and 15 high-level CVE’s.
In 2019, Huawei has launched the Enjoy 9S smartphone initially with EMUI 9.o, and then, the company releases EMUI 9.1 and EMUI 10 major update. Still, this device is working EMUI 10 and the company is sending monthly security updates for Enjoy 9S users.
- Huawei Enjoy 9S users grabbing EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.171 updating from 10.0.0.169.
- Security: Installs the latest November 2020 security patch to enhance the system security
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Currently, this update is rolling out in China.
- Version and size may vary depending on the country/region.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.