According to the changelog, this update added Link Now desktop application or the smart recommendation of popular and selected apps and optimizes the system stability to run the device more stable.
On the other hand, Huawei has recently delivered a network stability update for Nova 7 SE, which brought optimizations for system compatiability with certain networks.
Users can check the new EMUI version and detailed changelog below and also check the how to update instruction metioned at the end of the post to downoad and install ths latest update on your device.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G smartphone users getting EMUI 10.1.1.210 upgraded from 10.1.1.207
- Added a new Link Now desktop application
- Optimize system stability in some scenarios
Things to know:
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
EMUI version and size may vary.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device
HOW TO CHECK FOR UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.