HarmonyOS is an operating system that is desinged to rule the era of internet of everything. It supports lowest memory of -128KB to the maximum avaiable. That’s not it, HarmonyOS supports different device platforms including IoT devices.
Adding to this, the first HarmonyOS powered helmet – Helmetphone BH51M Neo Huawei smart helmet ready to start sale and it’s priced at 799 yuan (124 USD). According to the information, this helmet supports smart lights, calls alarm SOS for help, one key voice commands, and supports Bluetooth calls.
According to the information, this helmet comes in three versions – Black and gray. On the other hand, the helmet expnads at 230 x 230 x 164mm as well as weight of 480 grams, which is suitable for a head circumference of 55-60cm.
The wireless remote control turns signal automatic brake light, warning front light + super long tail light, 360 degree guarding user safety in all directions. The helmet turn signal is controlled through the App, and and the hand is not separated from the handle, and the steering signal is transmitted to remind the vehicle to come from behind, which is safer and more intimate.
Fall alarm SOS When an accident occurs, the helmet is hit and the sensor is triggered, and the App will automatically send the help location information to the user’s preset emergency contact.
Built-in stereo Bluetooth speaker supports Buetooth call/music playback, connect to the mobile App, you can answer the phone hands-free, group intercom, and keep in touch with family and riding friends anytime, anywhere.
The bluetooth loudspeaker speaker eliminates the entanglement of wired earphones, rejects the occlusion of earplugs, does not block environmental sounds, and greatly improves riding safety.
The helmet supports HarmonyOS connect ecosystem and has HarmonyOS Connect One Touch Tag. With the mobile phone turns on Bluetooth and NFC, and the helmet can be connected to the helmet by touching the one-touch connection tag of the helmet.
The front warning lights provide 360-degree protection for user safety. When the built-in gravitational acceleration sensor detects significant deceleration, the front and rear LED lights will highlight for 8 seconds to warn vehicles and pedestrians in the front and rear.
The outer cover of the helmet is made of high-strength ABS engineering plastics, which provides excellent impact resistance and penetration resistance. The inner core adopts an EPS buffer layer, which can effectively cushion and protect and reduce damage when impacted.
The helmet will automatically shut down after 15 minutes of inactivity. While connected to a smartphone, it will automatically alarm if the distance exceeds 15 meters.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 released for Huawei P50 Pocket
Huawei HarmonyOS 3 first beta was no less thrilling for the users who got it, and now the company has recently released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 for some of the latest flagship devices including the unique display – Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone.
What changes does HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 bring for you:
If you are a Huawei P50 Pocket smartphone user and participate in the HarmonyOS 3 beta activity, then you definitely experience some of the flaws and some of the good and amazing features, as every activity has a good and bad site.
However, the recent beta 2 version of HarmonyOS aims to fix the flaws you might brother in the current version. Notably, if you have not encountered any issues or flaws in the HarmonyOS 3 beta 1, then it doesn’t mean that it’s not there.
Well, there is a saying ” If you’re not eating a lion doesn’t mean it will do the same to you.
This means, that the beta activity of any operating system is a testing procedure of the company to know whether it has flaws or not. While some of the users experience issues and some are satisfied and enjoying the new phase of their phone.
What fixes does the HarmonyOS beta 2 for Huawei P50 Pocket bring:
The HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 brings optimization for the display, game, NCF, and Audio elements. To give you a better and smooth experience:
- Optimize the display effect of some interfaces and icons
- Optimize the use of some game situations
- Optimize the use of the NFC feature
- Optimize the audio playback effect of some scenarios to improve the sound effect experience
Who can grab this:
If you have Huawei P50 Pocket (BAL-AL00) running over the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 build version, then you’re eligible to grab the new HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 version number. We recommend you update your device as soon as the new version reaches you.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 now available for Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users
Through the new version of HarmonyOS 3 beta 2, your desktop is more personalized as the card stacking storage, the smart folder can be larger or small, and the smart desktop layout can be granted in a single tap.
Additionally, the super channel will be fully expanded and more flexible with certain devices. Alongside it improve the privacy and system security of the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6-inch 2022 tablet.
- HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 -inch 2021 WiFi version WGR – W09
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 -inch 2021 WiFi version WGR – W19
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 – inch 2021 5G version WGR – AN19
- Optimize the display effect of some interfaces and icons
- Optimized the display effect of some interfaces in the multi-screen collaboration situation
- Optimize the use of some game situations
- Optimize the experience of using memo
First beta version:
The stackable, Combinable, Smart folders, Home Screen space, Celia Suggestions, and Extraordinary. Although the Super devices are fully expanded to support more types of devices.
It added support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headsets at the same time, one sound, and two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together. Most importantly, it provides you with a general dashboard of all application permission behavior and proactively provides privacy protection suggestions for possible risks.
However, the recent HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 version of the Huawei MatePad Pro aims to enhance all the above-mentioned features and optimized them thoroughly to give better and improved working on your large screen.
Huawei Watch 3 gets new feature with HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update
Huawei is in hurry to fetch its devices with the all-new HarmonyOS 3.0 interface. But at this moment, the company is keenly focusing on its advanced and sophisticated wearable models to bring up the newest software. Yes, we are talking about the Huawei Watch 3 devices that have started receiving a new HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 beta update.
This is not the first time when Huawei Watch 3 has touched the HarmonyOS 3.0 surface. With the arrival of the latest Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52, the company has begun beta activity for the respective wearable product. However, this new beta update version of HarmonyOS 3.0 carries some new tweaks in its pocket for the Huawei Watch 3 gadgets.
According to the information, the latest beta firmware appears with build version 184.108.40.206 along with a package size of 440MB. Though the package bears a small weight, it has a big list of features in its bag. Surprisingly, the list begins with the addition of the Super Device feature.
The new update brings the support of the Super Device feature for the smartwatch. This feature is easily accessible through the pull-down dial interface. Consequently, it enables the users to connect their smartwatch to their phone and perform several functions.
On the flip side, the update also works in improving the health features and sports monitoring on the device. It increases the accuracy level of the health report and makes the device more intimate and comprehensive for the consumers.
What else? Let’s explore more new things in the changelog.
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 Beta Changelog
- Enables you to interconnect and collaborate between smartwatch and phone with a single pull.
- Perform several actions and easily control connectivity between smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, fitness equipment, and more.
Professional Sports features
- The update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting the Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- The screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- Addition of a new altitude care function that showcases the risk of altitude sickness and gives scientific advice.
- NFC car key now supports the new BYD models
- Enhanced the door-opening function of smart vehicles with a touch of a Bluetooth car key.
Smart Life, Smart Features:
- Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through the Smart Voice control settings.
- Addition of Kaleidoscope dial that let you select your pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
- New gaming feature that permits you to learn several thoughtful tips and usage of the smartwatch.
- Optimizes the Bluetooth connection of the watch.
- Adds a new Bluetooth icon that gets enabled while usage.
|| Source ||