Recently, DXOMARK has published the camera review of Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ that reveals that this flagship is the King Of Camera in DXOMARK’s smartphone camera ranking even leaving the Huawei Mate 40 Pro behind.
According to the listing, Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ achieved 139 points for the camera, which is the current highest ever rating even to any smartphone evaluated by DXOMARK. Following its announcement in October, the Mate 40 Pro was the first phone to got the highest points of 136 on DXOMARK.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ comes with a 6.76 OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch sampling rate for better touch interactions. It is also the first phone to come with a 5nm process Kirin 9000 chipset which provides maximum performance for tasks such as multitasking and gaming.
Top 5 current smartphone camera ranking: DXOMARK
Read more about the evaluation below.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Rear camera Specifications:
- Primary: 50 MP 1/1.28″ sensor (12 MP output), 23 mm-equivalent (1x defined as 27 mm) f/1.9-aperture lens, full-pixel Octa-PD, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 20 MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 14 mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele 1: 12 MP sensor, 70mm-equivalent f/2.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- Tele 2: 8 MP sensor, 240 mm-equivalent f/4.4-aperture lenses, PDAF, OIS
- LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60 fps (2160p/30 fps tested)
- Multispectral color temperature sensor
- ToF 3D sensor
Here are some of the details provided by the DXOMARK, which reveals that Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ has performed better for both photos and videos can be seen in the result.
DXOMARK camera test: For scoring and analysis in our smartphone camera reviews, DXOMARK engineers capture and evaluate over 3000 test images and more than 2.5 hours of video both in controlled lab environments and in natural indoor and outdoor scenes, using the camera’s default settings. Check the full test here.