Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-AL50) users received the HarmonyOS July 2022 security patch update last week, and now the company is expanding the same for the Huawei Pro 50 ( JAL-AL00) users for further optimization.
However, the latest July 2022 update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone has a different changelog. The JAD-AL50 model update only includes the July 2022 patch fixes, but a recent update for (JAL-AL00) users includes a number of optimizations in addition to the July patch fixes.
Though the July 2022 update has been late, it’s solemn that arrives nevertheless for the users. Meanwhile, you are lucky to have it late, as you can optimize your system security and stability through the recent update.
Huawei P50 Pro Changelog:
- Optimize and improve system protection capabilities
- Optimize the system stability of some scenario
- Incorporate the July 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 to HarmonyOS 220.127.116.111 version
What fixes July 2022 security patch brings:
The Huawei P50 Pro HarmonyOS July 2022 security patch fixes a number of vulnerabilities from different sections including, the Kernel, System, and Application. Not only this it adds third-party library vulnerabilities.
- Kernel – 2 CVEs from the medium level of severity
- System – 4 CVEs from both high and medium levels of severity
- Application – 2 CVEs from the medium level of severity
- Third-party – 6 CVEs from both high and medium levels of severity
Huawei P50 Pro HarmonyOS 3 beta 2:
Huawei has recently released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 update, for the Huawei P50 and Huawei P50 Pro users. If you are a beta tester, then check for the new beta version of HarmonyOS 3 on your smartphone.
As it brings certain optimization for the device’s system to improve and patch the gap of the first beta version issue and security for the users. We recommend you to update your smartphone over the recent version, also keep checking for it ad it dispatched gradually for the Huawei p50 Pro users. Read more