Huawei is now releasing the new HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 software update for the Huawei Watch GT 4 smartwatches in Europe. This new software release was initiated last week for global users and is now expanding to more models in different markets.
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update for Huawei Watch GT 4 brings new optimizations for sleep tracking and improvements for the cycler calendar app. The full changelog and details are mentioned below.
This update optimizes sleep monitoring
- Optimizes sleep monitoring
- Improves the Cycle calendar app user experience:
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app from the AppGallery app store.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update procedure. If it fails, try to update the watch again.
- The upgrade process may take some time to install the firmware in the wearable. You must wait to let the watch install this update on the smartwatch.
- The watch will start automatically once the firmware is installed.
- Make sure you charge the watch over 50% of the battery level for a better installation experience.
Make sure to follow us on Google News, and Twitter or connect with us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news. You can also join our Telegram channel for fast notifications about the latest articles.
If you have any tips/input, questions, or corrections to this article – share them at [email protected].