On November 4, 2023, Huawei released a new update for the Watch GT 3 Pro smartwatch, which brings a number of new features and optimizations. Below you can check all of the changelog content
- Added sleep mode
- Long press the icon in the shortcut menu to enter the application
- Added loose wear detection and reminder functions in sports scenes
- Supports alarm clock to intelligently skip legal holidays
- Optimize the accuracy of swimming pool statistics
- Optimize the accuracy of exercise heart rate monitoring
- Optimize the blood oxygen detection function and improve the accuracy of blood oxygen-related data
This update is rolling out in batches with HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 and it’s released in China. A week ago, global Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro users also started receiving a new software update but it only brings system optimizations.
Users can download this new firmware using the Huawei Health app and you can check it via the following instructions:
- Open the Huawei Health app
- Select your current smartwatch
- Connect your watch to your smartphone
- Go to settings and download the software update for your smartwatch
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro comes in two variants – Titanium and Watch GT 3 Pro Ceramic. These watches have 46mm case sizes and 1.43 inches of AMOLED screen. The watch GT 3 Pro has a 5 ATM rating for watch resistance and over 100 workout modes to keep you fit. Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro offers 14 days of battery life with typical use and 8 days in heavy use.
The latest November 2023 features update brings a better user experience and it’s recommended for you to install it right away on your Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro smartwatch as soon as it appears.