Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro is now released for the global consumer. In the meantime, the Chinese tech maker is seeding a new software update for Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch that brings a massive May 2022 upgrade for features as well as an addition to new ones.
According to the changelog, Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2022 update comes with a HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.528 and contains a variety of new features as well as improvements over the existing firmware version.
The details reveal that the latest Huawei Watch GT 3 upgrade adds a preset dial of “card multi-function”, and optimizes the accuracy of outdoor sports tracks. This is a massive upgrade for this smartwatch since its launch and it perfectly combines all sorts of capabilities and truly feeds them to the Huawei Watch GT 3 with these capabilities.
Let’s check the update changelog.
- Added wallet feature when connected to iOS devices.
- Added “multi-function widget” preset dial, you can customize dial area functions, such as steps, weather, heart rate, etc.
- You can install a respiratory health research application to achieve preliminary screening for a lung infection (not supported with an iOS smartphone connection).
- Added smart diagnosis feature, which can detect and troubleshoot watch buttons, touch screen, microphone, etc., and provide detection results.
- Optimize the trajectory of Import and export features
- Optimize the accuracy of outdoor motion trajectories.
- Optimize the system stability of some scenarios.
1. Wallet function, respiratory health research application, and intelligent diagnosis function are only available in mainland China. The “Health” application initiates detection (mobile phones that support Android, EMUI, and HarmonyOS systems).
2. In order to obtain a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” application to the latest version through the application market before updating.
3. During the update process Please keep the Bluetooth connection, if the update fails, please try again.
4. The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, the device will restart automatically after the system update.
5. If you encounter any problems during use If you have any questions, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center for support. Select www.ithome.com