The brand new submitted to the market is the Huawei Watch Fit 2, this smartwatch featured advanced technologies that let help all of its consumers adequately. In the meantime, Huawei is sending the June 2022 software update for Huawei Watch Fit 2 smartwatch.
The June 2022 update for Huawei Watch Fit 2 landed on the ground with the HarmonyOS firmware version 18.104.22.168 (C00M00). Currently, the update is released in the Chinese market, moreover, it holds the installation packages size of 260 MB.
As per the changelog mentioned for the update support after connecting your smartwatch to an Android phone, you are now able to receive the messages notification and can reply to third-party applications.
Moreover, the HarmonyOS update for Huawei Watch Fit 2 includes changes in the pre-loaded Petal Maps application that it stops supporting when connected with the iOS phones. Further, the HarmonyOS update optimized the appearance of some UIs and it also bring optimization of system stability and security for certain situations. Below you can check the Huawei Watch Fit 2 June 2022 update changelog.
- Petal Maps was added as a pre-loaded map application (not supported when connected with iOS phones).
- After connecting your watch to an Android phone, you are now able to receive and reply to messages from some third-party apps from your watch’s notification panel.
- Optimized the appearance of some UIs.
- Optimized system stability for certain situations.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
How to update:
- Open the Huawei Health app
- Go to the connected device section in the app
- Select your device and proceed toward the update section
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to
Huawei Watch Fit 2:
The Huawei Watch Fit 2 is available in three variants which are Active, Classic, and Elegant. It has 46 x 33.5 x 10.8 mm and the Active version weighs around 26G, whereas the Classic elegant version weight is approx 30G. Notably, it supports Bluetooth Calls, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring, quick workout animations, and more.