Huawei Watch D is receiving a new software update with HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.1243 and it comes with new system optimizations. This rollout is spotted in China and may expand further in the global models.
We suggest all of the Huawei Watch D users download this new firmware as soon as it appears on their smartwatch. The update not only optimizes the smartwatch but also boosts the device’s performance.
Below you can check all of the latest changes in this Huawei Watch D 126.96.36.1993 update changelog.
- Optimize system stability in some scenarios
Things you should know about this rollout.
- Due to version restrictions, please upgrade your watch version to version 188.8.131.525(C00M05), 184.108.40.2069(C00M05), and 220.127.116.111(C00M05) first.
- In order to receive a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health application to the latest version through the AppGallery ahead of downloading a new version.
- During the upgrade installation package transfer, ensure that the smartwatch and smartphone have sufficient power and the Bluetooth connection is normal. Do not operate the device during the upgrade process. However, If the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of wearable devices may take a long time. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device to complete. The device will automatically restart after the system is updated.