Huawei Watch Buds getting a new software update, which installs various new custom watch faces for this 2-in-1 smartwatch. The update weighs 80MB and comes with watch software version 220.127.116.11.
Aside from the custom watch faces, the new Huawei Watch Buds update also brings optimizations for the smartwatch for a better user experience. These updates are made to improve the user experience. Therefore, we suggest you get the upgrade right away.
This update adds more custom watch faces, including watch faces customizable watch.
- Added stylish watch faces. You can take a picture of your outfit and transfer it through your phone to get watch faces that match his style and colors.
- Added support for quick replies and incoming call notifications for WhatsApp and Line GBox, and incoming call notifications for Instagram GBox.
- Optimized the display of some user interfaces.
- Optimized system stability in certain situations.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to update first Huawei Health app to its latest version in the app store.
- The Bluetooth connection must be established during the update. If the update fails, please try again.
- It may take some time for the wearable to update. Please wait until the progress bar is full.
- The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
- If there is any problem while using the device, you are welcome to call the Huawei Customer Service Center hotline or visit a Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.
Thanks to the tipster Timal 973 for this amazing information.