Huawei Smart Screen V Series gets HarmonyOS 2 with new features
Recently, the Huawei Smart Screen V Series that has four screen variants of V55, V65/, 75, and V85 has upgraded to the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system. Now uses can unlock the five new capabilities on the screen for further that are also available in the V98 cinematic display.
Although HarmonyOS has a long history but its 2.0 version came into existence in June along with new distributive capabilities.
Moreover, the new OS version aims to provide a one-stop solution for the multi-device intelligent connection with a seamless flow. Talking about these capabilities in the smart screen V series, they receive the:
- Smooth Communication: Users can now enjoy HD video calls and add multiple persons simultaneously. Besides, the attachable small window won’t let to stop in the middle of your favorite entertainment program.
- Sports Health: It brings the AI fitness guide that can recognize three people at the same time.
- Super Device: Now users can stream video on the smart screen with their smartphone or cast split-screen for doing two works such can calling and movie watching concurrently.
- Distributed Multi-Screen: It allows the user to experience the HarmonyOS custom applications and provides them multi-class facilities like Education, entertainment, office, and nursing.
- Smart Reminder: It’s one of the coolest facilities to see the reminder for fitness and weather updates on a big screen
Besides, the Huawei smart screen V series adopts a minimal bezel HDR display design with the top-centered pop-up selfie camera, 120Hz of high refresh rate, dark pixel accuracy, and a peak brightness of 1000nit.
On the other hand, sound technology is powered by Divialet audio for stunning sound quality. Furthermore, provides 4K touch, anti-reflective, glare, and anti-blue light technologies, and color gamut enhancement technology.
Price and Availability:
- 55-inches version will cost 5,499 Yuan for 4GB + 32GB memory option
- 65-inches version will cost 7,999 Yuan for 4GB + 64GB memory option
- 75-inches version will cost 13,999 Yuan for 4GB + 64GB memory option
- 85-inches version will cost 21,999 Yuan for 4GB + 64GB memory option
Huawei will launch second-generation Smart Screen S75 tomorrow
Today, Huawei will officially launch the second-generation Smart Screen S75 tomorrow (November 25). The newly-developed gadget is holding a bunch of eye-catching features and interesting functions on its board.
According to the information, the second-generation Smart Screen S75 sports a 75-inch LCD panel. This panel provides a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Besides, it exhibits a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Further, it showcases 1.07 billion colors and a 92% DCI-P3 color gamut. It also installs the advanced reversible (Honghu) image quality that defines the color gamut more effectively and gives more realistic views on the screen.
The next significant addition is the dynamic speakers. Huawei has imposed the smart screen with a MEMC four-speaker framework. This technology possesses several features. For instance, virtual sound expansion, human voice enhancements, dynamic loudness, and provides an immersive audio experience.
In terms of performance and functioning, the device equips a quad-core chipset. This processor is based on the 3GB + 32GB combinations and offers a high-effective speed rate for upload and download purposes. It also packs HarmonyOS 2.1 operating system.
Speaking of the display interface, the smart screen supports HDMI x 2, AV IN x 1, USB 2.0 X 1, RJ45 X 1, DTMB x 1, and many other tech-pack interfaces.
Last but not the least, the smart screen also holds a Wi-Fi dual-antenna system for maintaining better network stability. Further, it also supports various advanced features. Such as smart home control, smart screen karaoke, NFC one-touch projection, and more.
In terms of pricing, Huawei will launch the second-generation smart screen S75 with a price tag of 5999 yuan. So get ready to explore some new and advanced features with the smart screen S75 gadget.
Huawei Smart Screen V will get wireless home theater feature
Huawei smart screen devices will take a new makeover in the coming days. The latest information hints that the first generation Huawei smart screen V series will support the wireless (distributed) home theater system by the end of this month.
To be mentioned, a wireless home theater system enhances the audio and video content by converting their signals into a radio frequency wave. Eventually, this wave ranges from 2.4GHz to 5GHz and results in a high-quality experience.
So far, the Chinese tech maker has implemented this mechanism in its latest smart screen products. Now it’s time for the first-generation Huawei Smart Screen V series gadgets to adopt wireless home theater technology.
Alongside distributed home theaters, Huawei will also impose smart speakers on the corresponding V series models. Consequently, this change will come into existence with the next upgrades by the end of this month.
Huawei shared the new tweaks for the smart screen V series on its official support page. Accordingly, the first generation consists of the smart screen V75 (2019), and smart screen V55i (2020). As a result, users running these devices will soon get a thoughtful update.
Further, the company has also explained how the home theaters are applied to the smart screens. Generally, there are two ways:
- Manual: In this case, the stereo is already placed inside the smart speakers, and then users prompt some steps to connect them with the smart screen.
- Automated: The smart speakers and the smart screen automatically verify the self-operate network mode. Thus, users don’t have to build a manual setup.
Devices that support wireless home theaters
In addition to the upbringing, the company also shared a list of smart screens that support the creation of wireless home theaters and Huawei Sound speakers in both manual and automated ways.
- Huawei Smart X65
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 Super
- Huawei Smart Screen V98
- Huawei Smart Screen V55 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V85 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen S55
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 55
- Huawei Smart Screen S65
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 65
- Huawei Smart Screen S75
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 75
- Huawei Smart Screen V Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen S 86 Pro
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z75 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen 75
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen 86
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 (third-generation)
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 (third-generation)
It’s worth mentioning that some of these devices are compatible to support four-speaker mode and deliver an immersive audio experience. As of now, we are waiting to see what the next smart screen V series functional upgrade will offer to users.
|| Source ||
Huawei Smart Screen SE 65-inch price drops to 228.93 USD
JD Double Eleven Promotion is offering some amazing surprises to Huawei fans. After the MatePad Pro 11, it’s time for the Huawei Smart Screen SE 65-inch device to get a new low in their price.
Huawei Smart Screen SE series brings various reflective and efficient features. The ultimate smart TV lineup appeared on the ground including five models: SE43, SE55, SE65, SE55 Pro, and SE65 Pro.
Eventually, the Huawei Smart Screen SE 65-inch product is now coming at a new price for consumers. Instead of paying the heavy amount of 2499 yuan, now you can get the respective gadget for just 1659 yuan [228.93 USD].
Huawei Smart Screen SE – Price Drop
Since it’s the Double Eleven Promotion event, low prices on devices are available every day. However, you need to follow some regulations to take the advantage of this event. The same goes for the Huawei smart screen SE 65-inch.
Though the event price for the respective device is 1899 yuan. However, with additional coupons and benefits, you can get the device for 1659 yuan only. In other words, you need to deposit 20 yuan to grab the new low on Huawei smart screen SE.
After paying 20 yuan, you will instantly get a 50 yuan discount on the placed order. Besides, if you have a membership of the official self-operated JD channel and the Home Privilege card on 9.9, then you can gain a coupon of 40 yuan.
Moreover, your luck can also drag you toward the 50 yuan coupon. Together, these discounts will drop the price of Smart Screen SE 65-inch to 1659 yuan.
And let’s not forget about the red envelopes. They are still present on the online shopping platform. These envelopes hold several surprises that can open doors to more devices and products.
So tap on the above-given link and explore a new world of surprises with the Double Eleven Promotion event. Remember, the offer lasts only till November 11.