Huawei is sending the latest December 2021 HarmonyOS 2.0 security update for Huawei Nova 8 Pro 4G smartphone. This update arrived with a big changelog that includes optimizations for various system features and security improvements for the smartphone.
Huawei Nova 8 Pro 4G December 2021 HarmonyOS security update comes with software version 220.127.116.11, which is a follow-up of build version 18.104.22.168. According to the changelog, the update optimizes the Bluetooth connectivity, Huawei printing connectivity with a third-party app, smart multi-window, and system stability.
The December 2021 HarmonyOS security update fixes 1 CVE in framework, 2 CVEs in Kernel, 3 CVEs in the system, 3 CVEs in applications, and 62 CVEs in the third-party libraries found in the last software build.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
New Software Update Details:
- Bluetooth: Optimize the compatibility of Bluetooth and some headsets
- App: Optimize the compatibility of Huawei printing with some third-party applications
- System: Optimize the system stability of some scenarios
- Multi-window: Optimize the user experience of smart multi-window
- Call: Optimize call voice broadcast function optimization
- Service Widget: optimization Xiaoyi recommends that the user experience of the service widget
- Security: Integrates December 2021 to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
There are two ways that you can download this latest software update, both of these areas the following:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
After the installation and restart, we recommend you let the system optimize the new application so your device can run smoothly on further commands.
VIA MY HUAWEI:
You can also request this update via the Support app with the following instructions.
- Open the My Huawei app
- Tap on Update
- Download and Install
Key points for users before Update:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.