Huawei Nova 5T users are receiving May 2022 security update in Europe. This rollout was initially started earlier this month and now expanding among all of the Nova 5T users in the global market. This update is rolling out in batches, so there’s a chance of delayed rollout for the corresponding consumers.
According to Huaweiblog, Huawei Nova 5T consumers in Europe can download the May 2022 update with EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52 and update package size of 224 megabytes. This update has various new fixes for the system and improves the overall ability to fight against the latest software vulnerabilities.
Huawei Nova 5T is one of the best Huawei smartphones that draws into the budget range, the phone has already received a wide appearance in different countries and successfully sold a large chunk of units.
Therefore, Huawei is making sure that these phone users get the best treatment for what they are paying for. The Chinese tech maker has already upgraded this phone from EMUI 9 to 10, and 11 and now giving it an upgrade to EMUI 12, which is a good gesture for the consumers.
Below you can check the completed changelog of this update along with update notes.
Also, Read – EMUI 12: How to rearrange camera modes
List of Changes:
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei’s EMUI system updates.
Notes on the update:
- This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend backing up all important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
You can download this software update by visiting Settings > then tap on System & updates > from here tap on Software updates and then tap on the consequent screen option to request new firmware. Adding to this, if an update is available the software may take some time to download the package and so does the installation procedure.