Huawei Nova 5i Pro is receiving a new HarmonyOS software update with version 126.96.36.199 in China. The latest update brings several new improvements and optimizations as well as adds the latest features to the phone’s system.
According to the latest information, Huawei Nova 5i Pro HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 firmware update can be installed over the previous version – HM OS 184.108.40.206. Want to know what’s new arrives with the latest HM OS update?
Well, the company released improvements for Super Device and added support for more devices such as MateView, bands, and watches. Also, the Senior mode-setting interface is added for better management as well as added quick download icon for popular apps.
Further, it brings optimizations for mistouch prevention in the gaming experience and calling experience. That’s not it, the update also fixed the problem of ringtone in some scenarios.
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Apps: Adds the quick download icon for popular apps.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
- Fix: Resolve the problem of ringtone stacks in some scenarios.
How to update:
Through Settings, open the phone’s settings, tap on system & updates, tap on software updates, and followed by CHECK FOR UPDATES. Once the new update is found, tap on the download and install option.
Through My Huawei app, Go to My Huawei app, tap on the support section, and from here, click on the updates icon. Now, you will be redirected to the update page, tap on download and install.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here: