According to the changelog, Huawei Nova 11, Nova 11 Pro and Nova 11 Ultra are receiving new firmware update with version 18.104.22.168. The company is sending this upgrade with a package size of 768 megabytes.
These are the new HarmonyOS 3 features for Huawei Nova 11 series. It matches the capabilities of HarmonyOS 3.1. However, the build version still refers to HarmonyOS 3.0. For now, Huawei has not provided any clarity on this matter.
- Group widgets can automatically expand or shrink as the cards increase or decrease, and stacked widgets can automatically rotate and display as the scene changes.
- Added the feature of saving the split screen state, saving the split screen state to the home screen, and clicking the split screen combination icon to open the dual application with one click using split screen mode.
- The document supports one-step preview, no need to pop up the box to choose the opening feature.
- Call audio can be switched between the speaker, earpiece, and different Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi-device broadcast control center.
- Optimize Huawei’s printing interface, simplify and unify the printing entry, and print documents in one step more easily.
- Optimize system performance, slide operations, page switching, and application startup are smooth. Comfortable at every step, and dynamic effects can be interrupted, making the experience smoother.
- Optimize camera performance, improve photo and video effects.
- Incorporate the May 2023 security patch to enhance system security.